Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's uglier, was going for the same look, less talented, played in the same Man U youth team and plays in mid just like Beckham. Is he margarine to Beckham's butter?

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
oh my, wtf, bejesus,idiot, oh my days,moron, how on earth, wht are u on about, retard, huh,wtf,spastic,how,where,when,who, wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
lol over five million spent on savage and quashie in one week. pub players going for big money madness

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Savage is a wonderful player. Slate him all you want but I'm gutted he's gone. He can tackle, pass, shoot, has a neat free kick, battles hard and never ever stops running. He's also great at riling the opposition up.

Would welcome him back to Birmingham.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
Savage is a wonderful player. Slate him all you want but I'm gutted he's gone. He can tackle, pass, shoot, has a neat free kick, battles hard and never ever stops running. He's also great at riling the opposition up.

Would welcome him back to Birmingham.
He's ok.....lets not go over the top! ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of Savage, but now that he's at Blackburn, I'm prepared to give him a chance. I think he will do well for us. If Savage is playing for your team, you will probably like him, but if he is playing against your team, you probably won't be his biggest fan. It's just the type of player he is.

·
Administrator
53,109 Posts
By FAR the biggiest prick in football,Even if he played in my team(not a chance in hell) I would still dislike him,plays so ugly all the time,and I mean wen the play isnt on.Its a free kick and he goes around punching people,asshole.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I don't know about Savage, but some of you criticize Beckham far too much. He was a fine player in United - just like Scholes. They did their job efficiently but were never meant to play in other teams or - I venture to say - under any other managers. Things went awry for Beckham, however, after too much media exposure. The story has been told and re-told, so there's no need to go over it.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Beckham is more talented than Savage, But in the DM position Savage is better.

Savage is more a poor man's Gattuso, Blonde but no Petit thats for sure

·
Registered
786 Posts
Flo
"I'd take Savage over Becks any day on my team."
hehe cause ur a retard!!!!!!! savage is a WANNA BE BECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Savage wouldn't have been a "star" 10 or more years ago. What has he done? Just got a reputation built on his attitude on the pitch, getting into scrapes and having long blonde hair. Amazing how far you can go with very little talent and a mind for publicity.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Savage gets the job done, His attitude and bad bahavior makes him the player he is today

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Roy Race said:
Savage wouldn't have been a "star" 10 or more years ago. What has he done? Just got a reputation built on his attitude on the pitch, getting into scrapes and having long blonde hair. Amazing how far you can go with very little talent and a mind for publicity.
Haha, the last sentence describes Becks also

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Osman said:
By FAR the biggiest prick in football,Even if he played in my team(not a chance in hell) I would still dislike him,plays so ugly all the time,and I mean wen the play isnt on.Its a free kick and he goes around punching people,asshole.
That's just not true. Go check his disciplinary record. Or would you care to name any of the players he's punched recently?

He's an annoying prick, but a pretty harmless annoying prick. I could name you top, top players in England who have comitted crimes far worse than Savage, but yet Savage is dogged by this bad boy image.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts