Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday we face Milan at the San Siro (2030 CET). We need every single point now and should go for a draw even against the Rossoneri.

Milan is without Gattuso and Costacurta (both suspended), maybe also without Pirlo and Rui Costa.
We are without Cardone (suspeneded), Marchionni, Grella and Bettarini (injured).

I would field this formation:

Gilardino
Morfeo
Bresciano - Bolano - Simplicio - Pisanu
Contini - Bovo - Bonera - Cannavaro
Frey

Gilardino, Pisanu, Simplicio, Vignaroli, Bonera would miss the next match if they get a yellow card. We couldnt afford to miss more than one of them (except Vigna).

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
If Pirlo doesn't play then it's very good for us, cause our dumb defenders would never read his genius passes.

We'll lose this one, -yep!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Untill 2 weeks ago we won only 1 time in Reggio Calabria (1988 if I am not mistaking), but this year we won.......
We can lose every game, but we can also win every game.......

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't think we can win this one... :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
This saturday match could be easier for us because yesterday we had to win, no way, instead of the match against Milan, when our score is fixed on zero points. Milan has to attack and we can play without problems. Yes, I agree with you, we don't have any chance to win, but we can gain 1 point, I'm confident about that. Consider that Milan has to play against PSW on tuesday for the thirth time in a week at San Siro Stadium. They have won with Chievo, they are forced to win with PSW and in my opinion they are not in a good moment. It's possible that on saturday they will not play in the right way and we are very angry for referees' decisions. I trust in Parma AC for saturday match, definitely!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not sure to be in Milano this saturday, but if someone of you has decided to come here for the match I can help him to go to the stadium through this forum. Consider that you can't buy here tickets for Parma Fans' Side, you have to ask to someone in Parma to buy for you.
Bye,
Max

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parma is not the kind of team that will take advantage of a bad performance by the opponent.

We'll loose.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Crusader Milano said:
This saturday match could be easier for us because yesterday we had to win, no way, instead of the match against Milan, when our score is fixed on zero points. Milan has to attack and we can play without problems. Yes, I agree with you, we don't have any chance to win, but we can gain 1 point, I'm confident about that. Consider that Milan has to play against PSW on tuesday for the thirth time in a week at San Siro Stadium. They have won with Chievo, they are forced to win with PSW and in my opinion they are not in a good moment. !
Unfortunately you have a point their.
Obviously I hope we manage to win, even with the tightest of margins :hopefull:

Regardless on this game, good luck for the rest of the season. Europe included :shades:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Nice to not have to deal with Pirlo.

We have a chance at 1 point ..

When the hell is Marco coming back? It's been well over 30 days now!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I'm still so disappointed that Collina disallowed the second goal, he's a b!tch! Also Roma made me angry and that extra-lucky fúcking Brescia! :mad:

Milan is beatable, but we're not that team probably. Hopefully we will play as a team and fight for a draw.

Btw Ibrahimovic is the best dribler in the world and total idiot at the same time.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
What kind of midfield is Milan going to field? Brocchi-Ambro-Kaka-Seedorf, or will there be Serginho?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Märco said:
I'm still so disappointed that Collina disallowed the second goal, he's a b!tch! Also Roma made me angry and that extra-lucky fúcking Brescia! :mad:

Milan is beatable, but we're not that team probably. Hopefully we will play as a team and fight for a draw.

Btw Ibrahimovic is the best dribler in the world and total idiot at the same time.
Hey! Head butting Mihajlovic is a good thing. ;)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can get a draw at San Siro, I am confident.

BTW Franesco Totti will not play against us in Parma-Roma, he is suspended for 5 matches.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I'm keeping an open mind :) Parma has proven this season that they can get the most unlikely of results like in the Uefa Cup :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Djet said:
We can get a draw at San Siro, I am confident.

BTW Franesco Totti will not play against us in Parma-Roma, he is suspended for 5 matches.
That's great because I really want to know how much it will influence Roma. I think that not as much as Romanisti would expect. I have a strong feeling that Cassano-Montella is good enough even without Totti, who is not that big IMO. We'll see...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Nova said:
Milan lost against siena , have a little faith man :thmbup: :)
Faith & Parma...not two things that go together all that well these days unfortunately

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Do you guys think Gila will dare to score against his future employers? Wouldn't be any fun for him at Milanello next year if you win this game and that proves crucial in handing Juve the Scudetto. :neutral:

Just a thought, Jankulowski scored an own goal againt Milan so you never know ;)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts