JAUME

PICCINI - GARAY - GABRIEL - GAYA

SOLER - PAREJO - KONDOGBIA - GUEDES

GAMEIRO - RODRIGO​

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Suarez, Dembele and Ter Stegen defo out.

Coutinho possibly.

Obvs Messi is still there, but we're being helped here.

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fcukin amazing!

And seeing the likes of Elysion, JMM and Yatta come back alive here too!

Finally after 11 years the monkey is off our back and to do it vs Messi era Barca! Monumental achievement for us seriously meaning hopefully we're serious again.

Our counters were devastating, they couldn't handle them.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Lads... FCUKING VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Man, last night was emotional. We have deserved that after so long, and so many rough decisions in semi-finals in particular along the way.

Just amazing. That first half was an absolute tactical masterclass. Felt like we barely touched the ball for the first 15 minutes, yet we were clinical when we broke. Second half was much more nervy - and absolute torture at the end - but it was a final so that was to be expected.

I don't want this feeling to wear off, I'd missed this.

¡AMUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :music: :music: :music:

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know Barca aren't in the greatest moment, but Barca and Real rarely lose finals. Very rarely.

So what we achieved last night especially how bad the club and team's mentality has been this past decade was monumental.

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats to all!

Pretty weird seeing LCF genuinely excited about football again. The feelings. :D
Tbh it's been such a shit decade of supporting Valencia, no finals let alone any trophies so you kinda lose a little interest in football.

But after last night I feel 15 again.
And how about those two misses at the end by Guedes haha I actually shat my pants
The 1st one was the worst cos there was still 2 minutes left then they created a half chance 1 minute later ffs.

If that went in, good Lord.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts