Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33,500 Posts
Anyone noticed whenever we've had these shitty mid-table seasons, we always get a result at one of the Big 2?

2008, last year, that Djukic/Pizzi season....THIS SEASON?

Trust me we're gonna turn up on Saturday and some.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
I thought we played well today and it was a really enjoyable game actually.

But when Madrid went into their panic flurry after we scored we just couldn't hold out.

Nothing to criticise the team for today, apart from the fact we were pretty toothless up front - but we knew that would be the case as soon as Zaza got himself suspended.

Oh well!

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
I thought we played well today and it was a really enjoyable game actually.

But when Madrid went into their panic flurry after we scored we just couldn't hold out.

Nothing to criticise the team for today, apart from the fact we were pretty toothless up front - but we knew that would be the case as soon as Zaza got himself suspended.

Oh well!
Because we have a shit coach. When we scored the goal in min 81, we still had two subs left. A proper, tactical coach would've subbed in CB for an attacker since he'd knew the crossing barage that would hit us in the last mins. Instead we saw a Lato for Gaya sub and then a panic sub after they scored their winning goal.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Maybe true. But you know most teams would have buckled then. Which is why they'll win the league unfortunately.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts