Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether it was for the CL or the UEFA Cup, are you satisfied with the draw?
For Liverpool, looking at all the opponents no teams could be considered 'weak', the CL this season looks stronger as most of the big guns are still in it, I am fairly happy with the draw, hope we can beat Bayer well at Anfield although I admit it will be a hard task, but nothing is impossible :).

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yea I'm satisfied with Benfica's draw, however I would have liked to see Chelsea and Barca face each other later in the tournament.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Yup. I'm satisfied with the draw. The draw overall is pretty balanced as well and we are in for the most exciting UCL ever perhaps with respect to the ties. So many big players, big clubs, known clubs and facing up against each other is a mouth-watering prospect.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chelsea and Barca is a dream tie, shame its not the final.

im all giddy with excitement! i cant wait two months to see all these games!!

btw hello :D 1st post

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Some great ties this round. Chelsea - Barca definitely comes to mind. The ManU - Milan and Real - Juve ties are awesome too.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i'm pretty satisfied with it. all the games are really interesting.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Good draw for Dynamo, although winner of Kiev and Villarreal will most likely have to play Valencia. It will be a good test of character, both games.

·
Registered
59,826 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
Whether it was for the CL or the UEFA Cup, are you satisfied with the draw?
For Liverpool, looking at all the opponents no teams could be considered 'weak', the CL this season looks stronger as most of the big guns are still in it, I am fairly happy with the draw, hope we can beat Bayer well at Anfield although I admit it will be a hard task, but nothing is impossible :).
Excuse my ignorance but who's the beauty in your avatar ? :shades:

Regarding the topic at hand, well I'm satisfied as it could've been worse for us. But I'm definitely not falling into the trap of underestimating Porto. They are the reigning Champions of Europe and the World ! :star:

Yes the likes of Mourinho, Deco, Carvalho and Ferreira all left the team but Porto still have some top notch players that are well capable of giving us a hard time.

So yes I'm satisfied with the draw but I'm disappointed because the games will be held at the same time, which sucks. Luckily Inter - Porto will be played on March the 15th.

·
Registered
35 Posts
in my view Mourinho was the biggest person in the porto team, he brought them all together,

i think even if they kept all there players they still wouldent have retained the title this year, and know they play inter i think we can all assume there out :D

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Yeah, its a great draw. Four or five matches that I don't want to miss. Barcelona/Chelsea and United/Milan as well as Real/Juve are my top three. Breme/Lyon will be a hot games as well. I predict Porto/Inter having a load of goals. Both teams are packed with great attacking talent, but not as good defences.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Fondy said:
i am very confident, Juve will cras real just like in 2003.
When did you ever crush us?

Why do all Juventus fans always falsely claim that they "crushed" or "destroyed" Real Madrid in 2003?

It was 4-3 on agg and we missed a penalty, for fu** sake.

You hardly destroyed us.
:nono:

·
Registered
66,805 Posts
well i feel like we can beat any team in the Uefa Cup, but Benfica is guna give us alot of trouble, hopefully we can pull it off.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
When did you ever crush us?

Why do all Juventus fans always falsely claim that they "crushed" or "destroyed" Real Madrid in 2003?

It was 4-3 on agg and we missed a penalty, for fu** sake.

You hardly destroyed us.
:nono:
on agg the result was normal,, but in the match itself,, man when it was 3-0 then dumbass-always-missing-luis-figo missed the pen when BUFFON streched out to block it,, then DP missed a chance from a cross (head),, man it was one hell of amatch :greed:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
No, not satisfied at all! But as they say: "you have to beat the best to be the best!" :yawn: ...i piss all over that saying! :wallbang:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Fantastic Draw... Porto v Inter... 2nd choice of mine.. I wished for PSV (no disrespect though)

While we can watch the clash of the Red-dirty-devils

The whites and the barcoded whites

and

The Mourinho v Mourinho-target :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Not so satisfied with playing Auxerre actually. For some reason this team always scares the shit out of me because Guy Roux always manages to create a squad that can match up with the best.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Excuse my ignorace but who's the beauty in your avatar ? :shades:
I've asked the same question.
Please Liverpool4ever... WHO IS SHEEEEEEE?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts