Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Milan derby (A) in 06-07? Leading 4-1, ended 4-3.
Stankovic motm. Assisted 2 and scored 1. A scorcher.

Materazzi sent off for wishing his son a happy birthday. Obviously that impacted the result

Kala and Gila scored for Milan? Don't remember their goals or scorers exactly but ours I remember.

Zlatan destroyed Nesta on the 3rd goal I recall.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Perhaps you can, what with being a Man U fan and all? The Man U xt forum is dead although a forum like red cafe is mad active.

candy man opened this thread and he is an Inter fan. I just did a little bumpty bump.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Btw Boga was also involved in the first goal. Luckily De Zerbi didn't start him. Checked and he is ex Chelsea. Was actually coached by Conte.. he showed him today.

Overall we did have more chances than Sassuolo today though but it easily could have finished 4-4 which would have been scandalous..

3 points, confidence boosting goals for the front 2, couple of players rested (Asamoah and Godin), midfield doing its part in the win, 4 scored without Sensi and Alexis..

But conceding 8 goals in the last 4 games sucks. Really need to work on that.

·
Registered
40,755 Posts
Perhaps you can, what with being a Man U fan and all? The Man U xt forum is dead although a forum like red cafe is mad active.

candy man opened this thread and he is an Inter fan. I just did a little bumpty bump.
Even if I did it won't change our fortune.

Do you really think Inter play differently depending on who opened the thread you're reading during a match?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Not sure why you care what I believe or don't believe in tbh. I don't want to sound rude but it's none of your effin business.

I doubt Nacka fell into depression because a thread got deleted, he still has plenty of posts and threads. And red for instance was opposed to Nacka doing the thread.

I created threads where we won and others where we didn't, so no, obviously it's not the main determining factor.

A couple of thread bumps have worked recently (Empoli last season, Sassuolo this season) so I will do it as long as luck sides with us.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Then you're a fvckin mad man and I'm wondering where you made weird decisions irl.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Your 'valuable, esteemed opinion' matters to me greatly

Lol.

Good luck avoiding relegation mate. :)

·
Registered
43,519 Posts
I'd agree with you, LCF, but we won the Treble because of it.

This is all well chronicled, btw. N4L overstates his importance in that regard; it was mostly me and Nacks.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Remind me again what you and Nacka did? I am getting old. Ice cream avatar or something?

Anyhow, you can't argue with facts: yours truly started each and every knockout thread til the CL final. :stuckup:

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
"Not the main determining factor"

Lol.

It has no factor all.
So your threads were a non factor in the crazy comebacks v Lazio in May 2018 and then Spurs the following season? Hmm don't care what you think tbh but I think you deserve some credit. :)

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
The intriguing debate about the impact of thread starting on football results aside..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=952926495073830&id=815254468841034&anchor_composer=false&_ft_=mf_story_key.952926495073830%3Atop_level_post_id.952926495073830%3Atl_objid.952926495073830%3Acontent_owner_id_new.815254468841034%3Athrowback_story_fbid.952926495073830%3Apage_id.815254468841034%3Aphoto_id.531215857643806%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Apage_insights.%7B"815254468841034"%3A%7B"page_id"%3A815254468841034%2C"actor_id"%3A815254468841034%2C"dm"%3A%7B"isShare"%3A0%2C"originalPostOwnerID"%3A0%7D%2C"psn"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"post_context"%3A%7B"object_fbtype"%3A266%2C"publish_time"%3A1571580240%2C"story_name"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"story_fbid"%3A%5B952926495073830%5D%7D%2C"role"%3A1%2C"sl"%3A4%2C"targets"%3A%5B%7B"actor_id"%3A815254468841034%2C"page_id"%3A815254468841034%2C"post_id"%3A952926495073830%2C"role"%3A1%2C"share_id"%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D&__tn__=%2AW-R

Opinions, chaps?

·
Registered
43,519 Posts
Remind me again what you and Nacka did? I am getting old. Ice cream avatar or something?

Anyhow, you can't argue with facts: yours truly started each and every knockout thread til the CL final. :stuckup:
Me: Shirt and shorts combo where we won pretty much everything.

Me & Nacks: Identifying the ice cream avatar he was using as the problem and getting him to remove it. At the time, our form took a serious and sustained dip and this coincided with Nacka's use of the avatar, which acted as a block on our good fortunes. In other words, your threads were empirically doing jack until we got the avatar removed. That's when Treble greatness arrived.

If you believe in this stuff as you say you do, then give us our props.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
The fread starting is more just a fun ritual we have here on the forum.

Forza Inter Forums - the biggest English-language Inter forum out there - has the same ritual.

It's very. very silly but we humans live by these sorts of ritualistic codes because they give our lives structure and a false sense of control amid the total chaos of real world variables/causes and effects #livingmybestlife #blessed

Some more thoughts on the defensive horror show:

I'm sorry to say it, but Lazaro definitely contributed to the mayhem in defense. He tried hard and is clearly fast and athletic. He was a sort of logical sub. But he really did unbalance the defense. I'm not saying he should be dropped forvever, but he needs more time and probably needs to start a match at San Siro against a weak Team. Throwing him in in an away game against our no.1 bogey team was not the best idea.

Bastoni and Biraghi were awful at times yesterday. Not encouraging. Bastoni is a kid, as Ahmed always says, and maybe Conte is being overly trusting, especially since he caused the Higuain goal against Juve. Bastoni's Samp Performance lulled us into a false sense of security. But he is THE ONLY left footed CB in the squad and I genuinely dread to think what Rannocchia would be like playing there....

Pity D'Ambro was injured because he could have played there yesterday. D'Ambro over Bastoni going Forward, at least until the latter gets more experience.

I would also be tempted to try Di Marco for 20 mins at LB. Biraghi is good offensively and definitely caused Sassuolo Problems yesterday but he was 100% responsible for that Berardi goal. Good player, but might just be nice to let Di Marco have a run out to see what he brings/doesn't bring to the table.

Last thing: Lautaro was just devastating yesterday. The speed and movement of the guy was just astonishing at times. Reminded me of Milito TBH, but unfortunately without the incredibly ruthless finishing. But yeah: Barca and Real will be knocking on the door soon. His Sassuolo, Juve and Barca performances were just dynamite. Let's see how he does against Dortmund on Wednesday.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
141 - 160 of 181 Posts