Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another good result away, a 1-0 win at Sassuolo.

Seems all good regarding the Gervinho situation, he did score the winner.

On 35 points now, equal on points to 6th place Chievo (2 goal difference).

May the strong results continue.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Sasol was unlucky not to equalize, though tbf we could have scored one more.

Colombi was amazing and our entire defense was solid. Darmian though, how bad is his injury? I'm guessing it's light.

Gervinho scores. I guess all party is content with the comeout of the transfer saga.

Cornelius' 1st assist of the season.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Great result, exactly the sort of game we need to be scoring points with. Impressed with Colombi - delaying Radu's debut no doubt.

Pleased Gervinho scored the winner.

The team is showing real determination and organisation this season. Forza Parma!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Us knowing D'Aversa knows that Sepe won't be a starter when returning unless something happens to Colombi. I feel bad for Radu who expected to be a starter and then became relegated to the bench..

Secondly, what we can take from this game is the defence of Parma, we basically "bored" sassuolo to death by sitting low and playing on the counter. Although sassuolo weren't that effective, one can say is that our supporting midfield closed the gaps pretty well. We're just tactically well drilled.

I'm hoping D'Aversa will change his tactics to a more possessions based high pressing attacking football once we've reached 45p and can really relax.

Kurtic is a mezzala. A good & stable one too.

3-5-2 can be a future formation of ours against none 352 teams. That enables players such as Kurtic & kucka to go even more forward and take more shots on goal.

Iacoponi truly adapted to the Serie A. This guy has to stay for at least 2 seasons.

Bruno Alves long range passes are truly masterful. That's quality.

Faggiano has to stay, he makes smart purchases.

Last but not least, a 4-3-3 with Kulusevski and Gervinho with Corner in the middle.. "Underbart" as we say in Swedish.. (wonderful).. Perfect trio.. Both gerv and Kulu will be viewed as a threat and corner as an aerial threat..

Sprocati has to be loaned out to another team. He didn't play this game, sure, but he's been a shitty player overall.. Di Gaudio was much better than him. At least Di Gaudio actually dared to attack his opponents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts