Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duel of the brothers..... The people who note Goran Pandev 21 some year ago look at Sasko 18 this week and they say That Sasko is even more talented then Goran when he was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can be something for Santrac in the future to have the Pandev family in the NT.....

We will here more about this two so the topic can stay......

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Wow, if must be very talented then :D. Anyways what happened with Sasko wasn't he on trial at Palermo or something like that?. It would be great to see them in Serie A especially Sasko because Pandev doesn't play much for Lazio :(.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Sasko Pandev dal Belasica

Il secondo marcatore nella prima gara del Memorial Lotti e' stato Sasko Pandev, calciatore in forza al Belasica, una delle squadre piu' importanti del campionato macedone.

Il giovane calciatore, classe 87, ha una parentela prestigiosa nel massimo campionato di calcio italiano: e' infatti il fratello di Goran Pandev, attaccante di prestigio della Lazio di Mister Papadopulo.

ako znaj nekoj italjanski neka prevedi so pisi tuka..

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
So he didn't sign for Empoli or maybe he will at the end of the year?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
::Ambis:: said:
Is he on Belasica's youth team still?
No man he is in the senior team since one yer back..... don't you read macedonia newspaper or makedonski sport at all...... are do you only follow Pelister ;)

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Read in makedonski sport today alek-10! link in transfer topic.....

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Naum said:
No man he is in the senior team since one yer back..... don't you read macedonia newspaper or makedonski sport at all...... are do you only follow Pelister ;)
I guess not :pp but i have not seen him score that many goals for Belasica this year or has he not been playing much?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess not :pp but i have not seen him score that many goals for Belasica this year or has he not been playing much?
Pandev Sashko
team Belasica Geras Cunev
year of birth 01.05.1987
dress 13
position middle
played matches 14
scores 3
yellow cards 4
red cards 0

http://www.ffm.com.mk/eng/igrac.asp?igrac=382&liga=1&godina=

the link above you see.

14 games and 3 goals and 4 cards wich is normale for a midd..... He could not playd this week cuz he was in Italy...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Naum said:
Pandev Sashko
team Belasica Geras Cunev
year of birth 01.05.1987
dress 13
position middle
played matches 14
scores 3
yellow cards 4
red cards 0

http://www.ffm.com.mk/eng/igrac.asp?igrac=382&liga=1&godina=

the link above you see.

14 games and 3 goals and 4 cards wich is normale for a midd..... He could not playd this week cuz he was in Italy...
great thanks for all the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I allways thought he was a striker just like his brother but Pandev has played on the left wing in Inter and he did a few times at Lazio. Well Sasko has very good talent to score and set up a goal in the match for Empoli.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alex-10 said:
I allways thought he was a striker just like his brother but Pandev has played on the left wing in Inter and he did a few times at Lazio. Well Sasko has very good talent to score and set up a goal in the match for Empoli.
Yes he is midd like you note in the link before and I start to see light at the midd problems in the NT..... Why the hell wait? they will be future players anyway!!! let Tasevski and Pandev saso play allrady against Romania......

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Naum said:
Yes he is midd like you note in the link before and I start to see light at the midd problems in the NT..... Why the hell wait? they will be future players anyway!!! let Tasevski and Pandev saso play allrady against Romania......
I agree if he signs for Empoli he will be in our "A" team very soon, which would be great.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Sasko scored goal from penalty kick in the match against Skendija Tetovo (Belasica lost 2:4)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Sasko Pandev dal Belasica

Il secondo marcatore nella prima gara del Memorial Lotti e' stato Sasko Pandev, calciatore in forza al Belasica, una delle squadre piu' importanti del campionato macedone.

Il giovane calciatore, classe 87, ha una parentela prestigiosa nel massimo campionato di calcio italiano: e' infatti il fratello di Goran Pandev, attaccante di prestigio della Lazio di Mister Papadopulo.

ako znaj nekoj italjanski neka prevedi so pisi tuka..
i'm not an expert in italian so far but here's what that means :

sasko pandev from belasica

the second attackant is sasko pandev in the first contest of the Memorial Lotti, strong attackant from belasica, one of the most important side of the macedonian premiership.
the young player, born in 1987, has a prestigious member of his family in the big italian championship : in fact it's goran pandev, brilliant striker from Papadopulo's Lazio.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts