Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sasi who is currently playing for Netanya will move there next season:) he is a good youth player might be a nice prospect for the future.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Let me clarify that: According to Yedioth, Sasi is on the verge of signing a 2 year deal with Borrusia Dortmund. Sasi is on good terms with the club management after playing in their youth team with Shlomi Dahan in the past. Sasi was asked to go there for a week but Netanya has refused to approve his visit since they are yet to secure their survival this season. Anyways according to the plan Sasi is said to be offloaded to 2nd Division's Eintracht Frankfurt next season and me thinks it's quite a good deal, having a player in the German league (albeit a 2nd division) is not that bad... :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I think it is a good deal. Although Sasi did gain a spot in the starting lineup with Netanya he didn't quite get to show his talent. Maybe he'll be able to do so in Frankfurt and then even go up to Dortmund.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Is this Sasi guy israeli?!?!?!

Does he Play for out NT? :)

How old is he?? Why is Dortmund so intrested in this Bloke?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Of course he is Israeli, why else would we talk about him?

I believe he was born in 79, which would make him around 22-23. He was part of the youth teams but never played for the NT.

However, he did play for Dortmund's youth team.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
so how come he isn't playing for our NT??? :(

This is really sad, if he is such a future prospect???

Do you know anything about This guy who played in hapoel tel aviv and now runs some thing in the US, he played professioanl college soccer :)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because he is a youth player
N etanya didnt approve him to go out so he wont sign there until the season ends.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thats cool...

I want to see him signed for the 2002/2003 season :)

finally we can have a player in Germany.

Is neilsen going to check him out, hopefully put him in our NT roster?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa is referring to Guy Hertz, I believe, who plays for St Jones UNI. You probably remember the thread about him. :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
yea thats the guy! :)

Tamir Linhart! :)

I saw him on www.jewhoo.com and i was wondering who he was exactly and why he would get so much respect in the jewhoo sports forum, when players such as Tal Banin, Idan Tal and Avi Nimmy don't get any refferals!!!!!!

Did this dude play for the NT?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I don't think he played in the NT, I don't remember him playing in Hapoel for more than a couple of seasons either.

Jewhoo seems to focus more on Jewish people internationally that on Jewish people in Israel, since after all in Israel it is more of the obvious that they are Jewish.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
true,

but i think jewhoo morally knows that Israel, as like other places, do have Superstars like Banin and Tal, its good that there showing off the players like this :)

and i think in Argentina and epsecially the US (like that dude from survivor) there must be a ton of good and healthy jewish soccer players! :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
make that 17 million and there is plenty! :)

The US must have a bundle of em, as well as France which might have a few and the UK which im sure teams in the lower end divsions have! :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Sasi played defensive midfielder/center/left back, Dahan plays in the midfield, I think on the right midfield.

Kappa, according to the latest census done by the Israeli government there are 12 million Jews in the world. There are Jews in almost every country in the world and in Europe you have Jewish teams, but you are not talking about pro players, just plain amateurs.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Well, Keren..........

Just as a change of pace, if you were any much of a person...... :) than you would realize that the population of the JEWS could have risen to 52 million........ :)

But thats a long shot of statistics away....true thing though... :) If it wasn't for Conversions, people who don't give a crap and people who live in the middle of nowhere, the the jews would have been 36 million just in the US and 12 million elsewhere :)

Think of the whitehouse lobbyiests?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts