Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so finally, after years of endless transfer talks and news of Ilic leaving - the inevitable day has come and our longtime captain, team leader, always giving 100 % and most of all proud Grobar, Sasa Ilic has left us.

It was a rollercoaster ride with Sasa Ilic, at times he brought us great happiness and at the same time feelings of sorrow. However, IMO he will always be remembered as a PFC legend. I will put him in the ranks of a Moca Vukotic and Dragan Mance.. For years he has worren that captain's arm band and carried this club with all his heart in matches of any worth (whether that would be Europe, or pick-up matches against Zeta, Rudar and the like).. Has not only brought success to the club but served as an example to any other current/future PFC player, how they should play and fight when they wear that black-white jersey.

Just imagining someone else wearing the number 22, or leading this club out onto the pitch as captain, makes me very sad.

Thank you Ilic for everything you have done for the club and I wish you all the best abroad in Spain..

JEDAN JE SALE KAPITEN

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Cao Sale i srecno!

Mozda nije bio najbolji ili najtalentovaniji igrac, ali uvek je igrao srcem. Znao je da odusevi svojim potezima i golovima, znao je, medjutim, i da razocara...

Mislim da je doslo vreme da napusti Partizan i to se videlo...dao je sve sto je mogao klubu, vise mogao nije (mozda je u pitanju neki psiholoski blok, ne znam).

Jedan je Sale kapiten!

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Can you say: Zvezda sampion? :cool:

On topic though, I always thought the guy would remain in our league forever, I mean it sure seemed like he was stuck at P-zan for the rest of his career.

A decent player in my humble opinion, nowhere near Vukic or even Vlada Ivic for that matter but he does have the right mentality and always puts in 100% effort.

I wish Celta good luck! They can't be heading in the right direction with all these grobars. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Good luck SALE!

Thanks for everything....the goals against cigansture, the moves vs. Newcastle, the goals against Djurgarden...everything man!

Now i think its time for PFC to find the new generation that will lead us to more glory.

PFC SAMPION!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
A very good player. I'm a bit surprised alll these guys are leaving but it's better for zvezda but not so good for our league. £20 million from the CL yet they have Lotar leaving as well as West, Ilic and Delabasic.

Zvezda thankfully have sold no one and have actually strengthened their squad. Maybe facing low key opposition this year in europe was good for keeping the squad together for now.

zvezda sampion!!

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Yes, it's a loan because the deal was last-second (last day of transfer window). Just after Antic took over Celta (a day or two ago) he immediately wanted Ilic to come and as the deadline left only a few hours to negotiate the deal and Ilic was willing, it came down to a loan with the transfer details to be determined by the end of the season.

·
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
1,279 Posts
Sale Kapitane !

Sta ima da se rece o njemu, veliki grobar i uvek ce biti, hvala na svemu Sasa ! Uvek ces biti poznat kao jedan od najbolji da obuce Crno-Beli dres !

JEDAN JE SASA ILIC !

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Don't worry Petarda fans, he'll be back. There's no way Celta gives this crap a 5 year deal. I personally hope he comes back, there's not quite many out there who can miss emtpy nets on a regular basis.

Thank you SALE ! :)

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Mihajlovic said:
Don't worry Petarda fans, he'll be back. There's no way Celta gives this crap a 5 year deal. I personally hope he comes back, there's not quite many out there who can miss emtpy nets on a regular basis.

:howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mihajlovic said:

Also thank him for leading us to twice as many titles as you won while being captain, giving us the Cup over you a few years ago in your stadium, leading this club for the first time of any from Serbia to the CL.. Should I go on?

"Drulic daje oba" :howler:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
Also thank him for leading us to twice as many titles as you won while being captain, giving us the Cup over you a few years ago in your stadium, leading this club for the first time of any from Serbia to the CL.. Should I go on?

"Drulic daje oba" :howler:

No need... I think Mihajlovic summed up Ilic's potential with great accuracy. ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
rsf, you make a post after a month or so just for that?

What a waste of characters..:D

Sale mozda jeste ispromasivao protiv Reala....ali vama je nabio dovoljno tokom ovih godina, i to je ono sto se ceni ;) :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts