Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
That is an awesome project by the former Gala borad member and current Sisli mayor Mustafa Sarigül. If this project happens that will be great for Gala and Istanbul. They are planing to build new Asy on a different distric (Maslak) and the current Asy will became a 5 star hotel. That will earn Gala 17m - 20m $ per year.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Tolga said:
Is the location of the old ASY a good location though?

Close enough to the city and airport etc..
If it isn't, the hotel could turn out a flop too :eek:
Mecidiyekoy is the most central place of Istanbul. One of the best place for a hotel in the world ;)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
wow...

i like the other previous model though...this one makes the stadium look like a circus :D

as long as they build a new stadiumm

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Gala has no money and is 100million dollars in debt.
Mustafa Sarigul (as the mayor of Sisli) is GIVING land and a stadium to gala. It won't cost Gala a cent, the project will compensate for itself through cultural/touristic/business attractions and deals.

Since the Olympic stadium is being invaded by wolves at night (and they leave their stench behind), and Ali Sami Yen cannot be repaired because gala doesn't have money and is in extensive debt, and since that Idiot Sahip Som has lied to gala and ripped off Canaydin with promises of getting them credit-it seems as if this project is the best choice for Gala at the moment.

The only problem is-Canaydin still believes Sahip Som will come through. despite all the warnings about this shady character, I cant believe Canaydin is still putting his trust in him...

·
*the drum drum*
42,527 Posts
I could see Bulent fly kicking an alien who lands on top of that stadium and says "I come in peace" :D

The next FB - GS derby, the battle of the fly kicks.. Can Bulent match this one? :D

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
In fact, they are several projects for the new Ali Sami Yen stadium :

Project of Mehmet Cansun :

Project of Faruk Süren :

Project of Faruk Süren [modified] :

Another Project :

And the project of Sarigül :

Capacity of the stadium of Süren's project :
Capacity Price(s)
125 for the suits 2,300 27,000 - 200,000
72 for the places of the firms ('Loca') 570 6,000 - 9,000
9275 for the 'Kombine' 500 - 3,500
26250 for the match tickets* 4 - 90/match
2087 for the other(Invitations...)

Total : 40,482 seats
*In the 26250 match tickets, 3,179 are for the visitors.

Note : The prices don't mean something now because of inflations.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts