Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tough game for the venezuelan team.. Sao Paulo made it look too easy 3-0 final score

goals by Ceni minute 32'
Fabiano 48'
Nery 58'

the return leg for Tachira will be a tough match to overcome but nothing isn't possible :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
TARARI TARARI RARE

Ceni´s goal was where all it started, we still don´t have a game pattern and before the goal we simply did not create any chances.

But after the goal Tachira just fell apart, they are really plain aweful if they play like this again they will get trashed even worse when trying to attack at home.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
¡Vamos, Táchira! You can pull the comeback!

¡Sí podemos!

TARARI TARARI RARE
That's not a Venezuelan chant.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liternit said:
TARARI TARARI RARE

Ceni´s goal was where all it started, we still don´t have a game pattern and before the goal we simply did not create any chances.

But after the goal Tachira just fell apart, they are really plain aweful if they play like this again they will get trashed even worse when trying to attack at home.

if i were you i kept my mouth shut...dude !!!!!! although i could tell that that you might be scared that this Tachira team could turn this leg around!!!!!!!WHEN they'll play at Tachira.......of course......

ps. there is no way that Sao Paulo will blow a three goal lead anyway:D :( :D so don't worry

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
:D

Come on is Tachira, we might even lose but nothing beats a good teasing.

Latinlover,

dream on dude, that team might have a better chance of winning the super bowl, you call Ronaldo fat you should have a look at some of Tachira players :howler:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
you call Ronaldo fat
I never said that. Not that I remember. He's playing for RM and he's one of the few players that are doing their stuff right. Of course, I don't worship him to the extent of Dagoods, but I regard him as one of the best strikers at the moment.

Pero...

¡¡¡ALEXANDER EL PEQUEÑO RONDÓN!!!:star: :strong: :star:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
nah Ronaldo is fat :tongue:

but so is Tachira team hehehe

hope to see a better game from both teams in the second leg, it was a bit boring the first match from both sides. None traded passes or made nice plays.

TARARARARARARA TARIRE

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
As Latin lover likes Tachira..... even I will be hoping the Bambis will trash Tachira.

Anyway.. tehy will ragardless of my wishes;)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
1 - 4

It's all over:(

The game had its moments. There was a point when I even believed that the miracle was possible, where we were leading 1 - 0 early in the first half.

Impressing classy "chilena" goal by Paniguti!!!

This has been a wonderful season for Táchira and for Venezuelan clubs in general.

We have fallen with our flag atop!!!

Venezuelan clubs will be back even stronger next year to rock la Copa Libertadores!!!

¡¡¡ARRIBA VENEZUELA Y ARRIBA LA VINOTINTO, DE PASO!!!:strong:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

..................................:star:
........................:star:.................:star:

..................:star:.............................:star:

................:star:.................................:star:

Ok, I will put this in my sig.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's not the way to say good bye to the tournament by losing
4-1 especially at home but any away Venezuelan teams showed some improvement in this copa libertadores...and..who knows for next year :star:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Sao Paulo proved to be too strong, even when thier style is not the most beautiful.

Very physical game. Vielma got expelled and the counterattack game of the brazilians proved deadly. Loosing 4 - 1 in the away game, we didn't have the option to defend much.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
São Paulo played badly first half, they still lack game pattern. But Luis Fabiano and Gustavo are making the difference, even though their team was not as strong our defense was abmismal in the first few minutes.

I don´t know what it was, but I hope it was down to the fact that we hardly played with 3 CB. When we get back to 2CBs I hope we field Cicinho in the mid like against Tachira and use Gabriel in the back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts