Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to marca
Jaime Ussia a member of Sanz's campaign states for the centenary celebration a movie will be made of Real Madrid starring Antonio Banderas.

The way I see it this election campaign is like a Jim Carrey movie... Dumb and Dumber the two main characters being Perez and Sanz :D:D:D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
HAha, I came in here with the idea of deleting this topic, since it's something that' already been posted, but I can''t dleete such a masterpiece. What a comparison - Sanz and perez - Dumb and Dumber! ROTFLMAO!:D:D:D hahahahaha, bravo Furiablanca! You're the man!:D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
but like Ussia said, a great Madridista!

Talking about famous Madridistas: besides Cameron Diaz, J.C. Ferrero and Antonio Banderas:

Guys, did you know that Raul has a huge fan in...hammer now!!!...MJ!!!! ? :D :D :D He's already ordered Raul's shirt with his autograph! :D

Funny joke, furiablanca! :D Too funny!

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
right labas, I mean Michael Jordan!!!!! :D I meant it's a hammer!!!

No, no, no laugh!!! It's really true! If I find the full storry, I'll post it! promised! :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Ohh, I didn't know MJ was a fan of Rauls. But right, how can you not love the guy? In Poland he was voted the third most handsome player in the world.Although this may be true, i was wuite dissapointed ewith the gus who pipped him - Paolo Maldini and David beckham. both IMO look like some run - over crap. I had heard Paolo has the liking of girls, but I honestly don't know why! He looks terrible, but hey I'm a guy, so how am I supposed to know, right?:) And I am not gay for those who might be thinking a bit too much:D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
even from gay point of view I would imagine Paolo would be terrible :D:D:D:D
(you were probably posting drunk, right? :) )

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think my view of handsome/ugly is quite different.
ahahaha/arghhhhh....Beckham over Raul?:D Those guys/gals who voted for him is BLIND (or from Pluto)!!! And it is an insult of the word-->handsome! A bald-head as him, Carlos is by far cooler!
Maldini? so so, I don't hate him, and the only thing I could remember is that his eyes are pretty deep and big, and he's old (BTW, his wife is so beautiful)
Raul worth this praise, but I will still put him in third place:D....because Mori and Baggio is better:D:D:D.....well, recently, I found Redondo is quite attractive too, anyway, Real's player rulzzzzzzzzz!

[Edited by real player on 15-07-2000 at 08:39]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
We've talked about this real_player and I still don't get it, how Morientes can be first on your list?:confused:;) But I guess a girl is more inclined to get the final say:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hmm...I am in trouble that if I was asked to pick one between Beckham and Campo....I can't answer it:(...I just know: Nothing worse than this!!!:D

For R&B, yep, Redondo is cream of the crop, I have said it already.

And Labas, as I mentioned before, my taste in kinda different from others (well, not as odd as Pablo's;))...actually, R.Baggio is on the top of the list (when he's a little bit younger...)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts