Registered
14,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official and out of no where!

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mendes, you are a massive **** but more signings of this style, even if they are for your financial interests in the long term, will certainly put you on the right path to being liked in Valencia.

Which other Spanish players are Mendes players??

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
10 millions, can play striker, behind striker and right winger.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
yes he has passed, one of the best upcoming talents in spain..
great signings!

expect alot of signings out of nowhere these couple of days...

Nuno and Mendes are working solo

alot of news linking us with casmiero, him or the lyon goalkeeper are next in line to be announced, if u asked me about Casmiero a week ago, id say that Real Madrid will never let him go, but Benitez wants Vidal and his deal is almost done, so there will be no space for Lucas and Casmiero in their squad due to passports, and some italian journalist said that Valencia's offer for Casmiero is the best offer and we may hear the official news soon, and ofcourse Mendes too

·
Registered
592 Posts
Despite all the other goings on this is a good buy!

Hes already shown enough quality at Celta at a young age to earn a chance here to improve his overall ability!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Celta has another amazing playmaker (similar to Xavi's style), who I don't remember his name... If we can grab him too!!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I think Rayo, will check it now.

edit: Yes,against Rayo. He started only 14 games last season, and 13 was on the bench. He played almost all games as right winger, only twice as left winger, never as striker. Also he scored against Real Madrid and Sevilla, seems like that qualified him for Valencia player :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts