Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesualdo has declared several changes in the line up from last week.

Most notably, Jankauskas and Mantorras will be available though it isn't vlear if they'll start. Also, Caneira will be back as the left back and Ednilson will be in for Aguiar. Personally, I thought he should hav ebeen the starter all along. So, I think we'll see something like this at kickoff:

Moreira

Armando, Argel, JMP, Caneira

Ednilson, Tiago

Drulo, Zahovic, Miguel

Mantorras

With Carlitos coming some time in the second half to dispell either Miguel or Drulo (likely, Miguel) and Jankauskas for Ednilson if we need to.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I stay confident ... whatever comes ... whoever is injured ... we are Benfica ... and Benfica are the best :stuckup: :star:
5:0 no more and no less :stuckup: :proud:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
The major difficulty will be the fact of Sta Clara has "already" avoided relegation, they will be out of pressure and that's another reason to proceed playing the atractive football they play.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
18 selected for Açores

Moreira, Nuno Marques

Armando, Toni, Cabral, Caneira, Argel, Pinto

Andrade, Tiago, Ednilson, Zahovic, Andersson, Drulovic, Porfírio, Carlitos

Miguel, Mantorras

-----

Nuno Marques is the substitute of Paulo Lopes in B team, but of course, B team didn't let us down and Paulo Lopes was sent off, too (para variar). Fernando Aguiar and Pesaresi out for technical option and Júlio César and Enke (yeah, sure) out for injury. Jankauskas is still recovering.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Wow ... Toni is finally allowed to play now? :happy:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Toni was apparently outstanding against Celta in his first game for Benfica, he should get his chance.

Cabral on the otherhand played crap.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Great! :rolleyes:

Another game I won't be able to watch! :mad: :depress:

:crybaby: I don't wanna work on Saturdays! :crybaby:

Sorry, guys!
Go on! :(

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
LadyEagle said:
Another game I won't be able to watch! :mad: :depress:
You're not alone with this :(
But I'm used to it ;)
At least I see the goals on monday at Eurosport.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Well Guys dont be hard on yourselves , Work is the killer for us :(

I just feel sorry for you's guy's during the world cup :) !! You will see 1st hand what it is like getting up at 3 in the morning to watch a game !!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
This is a disgrace ... Are we able to win a game without Simao? This was our farm team. ;)
Ehrrr ... hope and pray Porto loose tonight.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
man ... not that I seriously expected something else but it's annoying anyway :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts