Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have more info about these two players?
I know them because i go very often to the trainings, and I see Sangoy play official matches, but I want to know how they did it back in Argentina. What were they good at, where did they suck in etc? How did they do it by their last club? (Boca Juniors (Buenos Aires))

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok sorry :p I cant really explain it in english but i'll try. Don't know Sebastian very well, as a player.. When I first saw him I thought he had an attitude like.. what the hell am I doing here, I wanna go home! Not playing football. So I thought he wasn't interesting. Few weeks later he got injured, only so him working at his recovering/coming back so end of january I'll update..

Sangoy is eh.. He's no ajax striker, goes straight to the goal, no trics or something like that. When he sees the ball he shoots immediately. That is what I like. Only.. he misses a lot, the guys in the youth make fun of it when someone completely shoots of the goal, they say 'hey you're just like sangoy'. And you can see he's really young, and I think he's a bit arrogant, on the field. A show off and a know-it-all.. But apart from that he's really nice.
He's always working really hard round the 16 working really hard to break the defense. He's not always 'man of the match' but I believe we're really lucky to have him by ajax..

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Thanks Tatiiana :)

I really do not know both of them very well, but I heard Sangoy is not all that great, anyway you guys develope him very well we need a 9 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts