Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Spurs are just days away from signing him. Can the knowledgeable Brazilians here give me some kind of rundown of how he plays and if he is any good? The clips of him online are almost nonexistent, but he's got to be decent at least to have made the NT.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I dont think he is better than Lucas... but he may be someday, who knows.

A leader in the making thou, should stay here a couple of years more..

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
it's just sandro. he's all right.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
he is average ,may be a tiny fraction above,thats all I can say and why he was called for NT only Dunga knows

·
Registered
58,960 Posts
so he's signed now.

A real hack or can he also pass too?
which European Brazilian does he resemble in your eyes?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
New Tottenham signing Sandro has angered manager Harry Redknapp by failing to arrive at his new club.

Sandro's transfer from Internacional was agreed back in March for a fee reportedly in the region of £8 million. It was also agreed the 21-year-old would join Spurs following the end of the Copa Libertadores on August 18.

Internacional claimed the 2010 Copa Libertadores with a 5-3 aggregate win against Mexico's Chivas Gudalajara and the midfielder was expected to show up in London last week, but Redknapp is still awaiting his arrival.

"Have we really signed him - or is he just a myth?", Redknapp told The People. I've never seen him here. He's supposed to be here...but not today!"

Sandro is set to join the Brazil squad of European-based players for a training camp from September 2-8 and Redknapp joked that he could have to travel to see his new star in action.

"I know he's meeting up with the Brazil squad next week and train in Spain," he said. "I might have to go to Barcelona for three or four days to watch him - maybe I'll take the wife!"

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
his debut against arsenal in the carling cup...

[tub]bELtof1ICLk[/tub]

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
no longer available.

post again.

William 100ternada o kct. já ganhamos o brasileirão. chupa porco imundo! :)

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
jEnNWW0vdjQ

Here you go guys.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
uhehueh o bicho é bruto, igual canto de cerca!

He went to the perfect league for him, hehe.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Other then the Italian - no doubt.

He will spank those fools in the EPL for years :) what a beast.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
after watching that video - Sandro is a BEAST. so fast and scary to the man on ball. He made some crucial plays there good to see... great idea for a thread here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts