Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Don't be that harsh Toni. According to me the participation of sammarinese teams in the european cups is still less ridiculous than of the Czech ones!

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Meh! :pp

In the meanwhile I found out that the coach of San Marino has not announced the list of players for Hungary yet. There's a doubt regarding the one decent player they have, the forward Andy Selva, who missed the last Lega Pro game.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I wonder, will also hungarian TV commentators keep on telling what is the day job of each sammarinese player? During Czech - San Marino clashes, they repeated each single one at least fifteen times! :howler:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I respect San Marino but I don't understand why do they even bother competing in the qualifiers if they know in advance that they are going to loose every game more or less 5-0 or 6-0???

·
Registered
54,625 Posts
I respect San Marino but I don't understand why do they even bother competing in the qualifiers if they know in advance that they are going to loose every game more or less 5-0 or 6-0???
because once in a while they have luck and get drawn in a group with Hungarino and then they may have their big day (one of which is exactly now this friday) :D

anyway, the same question can be asked concerning HUngarino to be honest, why do we even bother? I don't know, maybe it's just the old olympic principle......participating >>>>>>>winning :pp

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Pathetic attitude and performance from Moldovian players. Inept idiots. Should be ashamed by themselves.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts