Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan still owns him and he has some similair characteristics to Pirlo in the passing department do you think he would be a better alternative to Pirlo then Baronio? I know he had a chance last year but do you think you should give him another chance?

Personally I think he wouldn't be to bad he still needs to develop and play more consistently but I think he could do all right at Milan.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I said some similair characteristics to Pirlo. Della Bona is pretty good at distributing the ball just as Pirlo is and has decent technique though no where near Pirlo's level.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Finding an alternative to Pirlo is extremely diificult. Why not use Dhorasoo in that role when required?? Pirlo hardly ever misses a game anyway :)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
No body is as good as pirlo in distriuting balls.. Dalla Bona is not that good, its good for him maybe to join parma or sampdoria in the future but not Milan!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
surely as backup he would be useful though. you have ambrosini, and thats great but what if you need to midfielders as gattuso and pirlo may both miss a game? i'd rather della bona than dhorasso in pirlo's role.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
CUG said:
i'd rather della bona than dhorasso in pirlo's role.

CUG did you actually see Dalla Bona play?

In Lecce he's playing no more than a 'Gattuso' role in midfield, with Ledesma being the anchorman and playmaker.

Come on even Rino Gattuso has more skills than him now, Sam Dalla Bona can only DREAM ;) to have the skills and technique of Dhorasso. :devil:

If I were Galliani, I'd actually negtiotiate a permanent with Lecce to sell him there, or include him in Ledesma deal. Personally Ledesma is performing a 'Pirlo' job pretty well in Lecce.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
At the end of the day I don't think Dalla Bona was "DA MILAN".

Much like Commandini and Borriello.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts