Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think guys that Samuel is an underestimated deffenceman
He is not getting the credits he deserves.

Personnaly i think he is one of the best deffenceman
in the world some might disagree but he posesses long precision passes he is solid in the back ,fast, tough
physically, and a good tackler (when tackling he reminds me of the german Yorgen Kohler).He is strong in the air and can score goals .

Argentina is really lucky to have a deffenceman of his calibre.

Anyone Agrees?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I completly agree with your comments. During the last several months Samuel has been going through a loss of form. This is of course a temporary issue

Samuel, is the best defender that Argentina has produced since the 1970's when Passarella was controlling Argentina's defence.

Samuel, is only 22 years old, so his technique and overall ability will continue to improve. I think that he'll be a solid rock both for AS Roma (starting this coming season) and Argentina for many years to come. I'll even take it a step`further, I think that in thenext several years, Samuel will be one of the best overall defenders in the world. He is already complete in so many ways.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Yes, he is the world's most expensive defender. The transfer fee was around 11.7 million pounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts