Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if anyone has coverage of this guys games lately, but I can tell you, he is playing out of his skin. Yesterday he scored 2 again and set up two more. Absolutely ingenious. he's 18 years old and for once Real seems to have the biggest talent in la Liga in their squad. No Haruna Babangida, no Nano and Xavi, it's our Cameroonian international Samuel Eto'o. He is awesoem, what he played last night is world class. Boy I'm glad we just loaned him. On this form even Raul would have trouble making the first team :)

He is a first team player next year for sure! Too bad he plays the same position as Raul, onw ill have to move up a bit or we'll transfer Samuel to a winger. Ahhhhh I dunno! Just keep up the good work Eto'o!!! I LUV YOU!

S

·
0 Posts
I saw the game and I agree! Samuel Etoo is Very good. He was very fast and the goals were excellent. Good he is a Madrista :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Yeah he looks good but don't think he'll be ready for the first team.. Good idea for the bench though!!!

D

·
0 Posts
I think we should get him back for next season. He has shown that when given the chance to play he can deliver. I don't know what more Real has got to ask for from a loanee specially from such a young player. I think he should also be a regular for us next season at least on the bench (Early this season, a lot of times, he didn't even make the bench) And he could take Diego Tristan with him here, too! :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you talking about pool? The bench!!? Have you seen him play? Absolutley spectacular, better then Raul and Mallorca is no Atletico ;) I agree he could bring Diego along, but I think Samy should at least get a chance next year - OUR FUTURE man! Believe me!

C

·
0 Posts
there will be no place for eto'o at madrid
For his own good he should play at Mallorca

he has to compete with
Balic
Raul
Morientes
Savio
Meca
Zarate
Aganzo
Anelka etc..

forget about it

M

·
0 Posts
Eto'o should prolly be sold...Madrid could probably get a pretty penny for him.

Besides, as we've seen this year, you can have 1 000 deadly strikers on your team (who will deny that Madrid has some of the best in the game?) but if they can't connect and play as a team, well, you see the **** that we saw in December, lying in 16th on the table.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see we have some NEW, Real good experts here :( I say this sarcastically, because you guys obviously know sh|t about Real. And it's clear to me you haven't seen Eto'o play lately. He is 18 and selling him is NOT an option. No one is that stupid, especial;ly with his talent. Now our strikers are:
Raul
Anelka
Morientes
Congo (loan to valladolid)
Zarate(B team)
Aganzo(C team)
Eto'o (loan to Mallorca)
Baljic

That's it. Savio and Meca are not dtrikers in any kind of way. Now of those mentioned guys I rate R&M highest, they are the obvious choice. But behind them equal place goes to Anelka, Baljic and ETO'O!!! They are all simular, not in styl, but in MY opinion. What they have shown puts them on the same level. The other two strikers are OK, but they play more foten for the lower Madrid sides, so comparing them to Eto'o is a bit over the top. Sorry guys, first go learn something about Real and then share your opinions ;) Hope I wasn't too harsh?

M

·
0 Posts
Labas, I'm already sick of your attitude. If you're such a know-it-all about Real, why are you sitting in a classroom in Poland?

Real was "Stupid" enough to loan him out so why not "sell" him too?

C

·
0 Posts
I admit Eto'o has done wonders for Mallorca over the last month and a bit. However, there must be a reason why teams dont give him much of a chance. He only got into the Mallorca line up due to injuries to Biagini and Carlos(who is ****)
Last season he was loaned to Espanyol for half a season and managed just one sub appearance. Even this season Madrid gave him about 2 sub appearances before loaning him out.
Sooner or later Aganzo and Zarate are going to become more prominent. At least Zarate impressed when he was given a chance.
By the way without Casillas , Real would be scrapping with Rayo, Athletic etc.. for mid table respectability.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is 18 for gods sake! You simply don't sell a teenager! It's mad! NAnd to answer the q's: He hasn't played at Real, because Real are a better team then mallorca with more depth and with his age he simply didn't make the cut. Zarate and Aganzo are both older then Samy and have achieved a lot less so saying they have a more prominant future is really strange.

To Madeleine: why don't you discuss the matter instead of being sarcastic (like me sometimes? :) sorry once again :))

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
lab - what is it about you and Cameroon players ;).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts