·
Registered
44,362 Posts
:howler:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
That's awesome Sammy!

Going with a bang (excuse the pun) I see.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Anybody have a vid? Can it compare to this?

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
he's always been a bit of a hard-head. his reactions if true are juvenile. he's learned to calm down in the recent past since the famous "madrid cabron" rant and tried to produce good manners on the pitch but deep down he'll never change

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
While a few think this is funny, I'm glad the more sensible people realize this is just yet another ridiculous act by Samuel Eto'o. The man has zero class and it continues to show.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
He can't stay in the club anymore, because if you mess with one journalist, then all the others are against you. All in the world. Now, being a FCB employee, it can affect the club negatively.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
While a few think this is funny, I'm glad the more sensible people realize this is just yet another ridiculous act by Samuel Eto'o. The man has zero class and it continues to show.
The Bernabeu still stands despite being a vehicle for mass murder and propaganda for many years.

Context. Look it up. Thanks.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I pray to God Moratti isn't stupid enough

·
Registered
639 Posts
WOW i just lost any respect I had for figo, not that i had much to begin with though.

On the eto'o thing. I gotta admit it's pretty funny, but he could get into some legal crap fr this.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts