Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galatasaray-Samsun

An important game. Fener beat Goztepe 3-0. We have to win this game. Here is the squad I think that can do it:

___________________Mondragon_______________________

_______Capone________Emre_____________Bulent______

Perez___________Batista______Ergun_______________Hasan

_______________Arif___________Umit________________

I don't know if Batista's suspension is over. If not ofcourse Suat. I would play Suat at least 30 minutes in the second half even if batista's suspension is not over.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Galatasaray-Samsun

InfamousPlayer2 said:
An important game. Fener beat Goztepe 3-0. We have to win this game. Here is the squad I think that can do it:

___________________Mondragon_______________________

_______Capone________Emre_____________Bulent______

Perez___________Batista______Ergun_______________Hasan

_______________Arif___________Umit________________

I don't know if Batista's suspension is over. If not ofcourse Suat. I would play Suat at least 30 minutes in the second half even if batista's suspension is not over.
I forgot to put Victoria next to bulent. Defense would be:

Capone emre bulent victoria

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Since the boarc hanged, Suat can nowplay and hopefully, he will get back to his ol days..remeber how good he was under Terim?

We have to win...hope the same performance continues from the trabzon game..Hasan was amazinnngg:)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
My line-up.

Mondragon

Capone--Emre Asik--Bulent Korkmaz--Victoria

Berkant--Suat--Ergun--Hasan Sas

Arif--Serkan

Umit Karan and Batista are both injured and won't be able to make it to this match.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah baby, as I said this was very important for us. Next week fener and besiktas are gonna play. Lets hope for a draw. I believe that this was our hardest challange for the remaining games. But we have to play every game as our last, we all seen what happens when we slack off.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Radu scored a goal but missed an amazing chance at the end of the game from a great cross by Ergun. I don't understand why Radu plays when Serkan who is currently our best striker sits on the bench! :mad: I am getting very pissed off and will stop support Galatasaray witch is my whole life until we get a fair coach and Serkan is given the chance he deserves because I know and so do all of you that he will return to his old days at Samsun if he had gotten the chance given to Umit Kazma Karan. Sekan is a million times better than his former partmer Ilhan but Ilhan is the one playing for our NT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
where can I see the goal?
go to www.365gunspor.com and click on futbol. Then u ll see a sum up of Galatasaray game in Turkish of couse, but u should see where it says download video or something.

Excellent rrsult. Seriously, this is the turning point I think. Now its a little easier. If we had tied, we would we risked it so much. I fell down while celebrating:tongue:

THANKS RADU:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
waq said:
Radu scored a goal but missed an amazing chance at the end of the game from a great cross by Ergun. I don't understand why Radu plays when Serkan who is currently our best striker sits on the bench! :mad: I am getting very pissed off and will stop support Galatasaray witch is my whole life until we get a fair coach and Serkan is given the chance he deserves because I know and so do all of you that he will return to his old days at Samsun if he had gotten the chance given to Umit Kazma Karan. Sekan is a million times better than his former partmer Ilhan but Ilhan is the one playing for our NT. :mad: :mad: :mad:
No it was not a miss. May be you could not catch it but the defender touched the ball and Radu couldnt hit it as good as he wants.

In comparison with Serkan, no way!! Although he is not enough for GS, we should be agree that he is much better than Karan and Serkan!! And thanks him a lot for this golden 3 pts!!;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts