Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
It's an official channel, with a daily summary of training etc. Mon-Fri and regular interviews (which don't usually say a lot), but what should be the best thing, esp for non-Italian speakers, are highlights of Samp's games, which they'll apparently show every Monday. Hopefully they'll be of better quality than what you usually find on youtube..

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
there are really magnificent vids .. nice to find something new for sampdoria like these videos . at least it`s an official page .. hopefully it is going to be updating regularly ...

now there are 6 vids .. aren`t they ?

big thanks guys . :)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
It's an official channel, with a daily summary of training etc. Mon-Fri and regular interviews (which don't usually say a lot), but what should be the best thing, esp for non-Italian speakers, are highlights of Samp's games, which they'll apparently show every Monday. Hopefully they'll be of better quality than what you usually find on youtube..
Thanks! ;)
Highlights seems to be the most interesting part but...maybe for non-Italian speakers interviews are good impulse to learn Italian ? :rollani:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
After some weeks I can say it is good idea. I like "Samp memories" most. I hope to see some more great moments there. Highlights and "DJ Samp" are nice to watch, also profiles and news are interesting even, as Kopite said, if You don't know Italian :) . I hope this TV will develope. And...I saw some more official clubs channels on YouTube, works in the same way as SampTV (or we work as they used to work ;) ).

·
Registered
46,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great to watch the profile of Attilio Lombardo. His celebrations after the goal were pure adrenaline. No ring kissed, no flag kicked, simply jumping and running like crazy. What a player he was!
I'm waiting for new profiles of those great players. :star:

As regards the memories, weird choice that Sampdoria-Brescia of 95, probably they are going to show us some hundreds games and decided for a slow start.

·
Registered
46,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The first real TV channel of Sampdoria has been created, whose name will be SampTV, which must not be confused with SampWebTV. As regards SampWebTV I don't know if it was a test or a flop or what, all I know is that they have not updated it for weeks now.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I know that this is going to be a TV channel, not YouTube like it is now. I put this news to this thread because it is about watching Samp in TV. Any information about this TV?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts