Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know why Sampdoria is Barred? I just seen it on one of his posts?

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Matux said:
Does anybody know why Sampdoria is Barred? I just seen it on one of his posts?
He had some "miscomprehensions" with the management of the Forum and they barred him for 1 week. He should be back as SAMPDORIA in few days.

·
Registered
701 Posts
ToniSamp said:
I think he has problems in finding a suitable nickname. ;)
yes would be the truth probably. SAMPDORIA didnt know he could simply get admin to change his name for him. But with respect to his ban, he wont post anything with this possible user name. But boy does he have some great Samp images to post in regards to the Samp-Udinese match. SAMPDORIA was crying with happyness when Flachi scored. :proud: . But now he must go back to prison and finish the remainder of his sentence.

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Sampfoggia said:
yes would be the truth probably. SAMPDORIA didnt know he could simply get admin to change his name for him. But with respect to his ban, he wont post anything with this possible user name. But boy does he have some great Samp images to post in regards to the Samp-Udinese match. SAMPDORIA was crying with happyness when Flachi scored. :proud: . But now he must go back to prison and finish the remainder of his sentence.
This post in the third person is great. Troppo forte! :howler: :thmbup:
The detention will end soon and I see that he ( :tongue: ) has some opportunities to go in the open air. :shades:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts