Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This season will be coming to an end soon and it seems Inter will be assured of finishing third on the league table. Three clubs - Sampdoria, Udinese and Palermo are battling for the fourth place. Here are their current standings:

---------- G Pts
4. Udinese 30 49
5. Sampdoria 30 48
6. Palermo 30 47

Which of these 3 clubs do you think will make it to the Champions League next season?

·
6,645 Posts
I hope Sampdoria makes it. Would be nice to see them back in Europe.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Every 1 is hoping for their own team but the fact is that Udinese has an upper hand.Both Palermo and Sampdoria can do it. So still any thing can happen.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
what if Inter is banned from CL for a year? ;)

It's not likely that it will happen, but it is a possibility.

in any case i want palermo :D

thats 30 mins by ferry from here, i'll get to watch some game at least

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I would like to see Palermo because of their fans, but also they would probably improve their squad the most.

Udinese need to keep hold of their main players should they reach the CL and Samp need to buy a few big name players also.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Palermo, althought they have to buy some more forwards for next year. But it seems like they are building up a top team in the future with lots of Italian NT players in the squad.

Udinese right now are great, but I have the feeling that they lose their key players like usually.

Samp are alright, but the Uefa cup would suit them better, I don't think they're ready for CL yet. They play well, but not yet a top team.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts