Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Im looking for some shops that sells Samdoria stuff, i do know that www.sampdoria.it is selling alot of things. But the playershirt is not that cheap there so im looking for some place where the price is right.

And the site is not on English so pretty hard to understand it :D

Hope that you guys can help me!

Cheers Kasper

·
Registered
46,336 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
oh my god, kappa kappa kappa

first of all welcome kasper.
then, no one can blame you while you are parma fan who is looking for samdoria shirts. ;)

Kappa. :heart:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks!

Just one thing more , me and some friends are gonna do an roadtrip from Denmark too Italy.

But we cant really pick the team we want to see, there is Sampdoria or Atalanta both home games.

What we want is the best fans , we really dont care about how good the stadium is looking or the play on the field.. Ofc we would like alot of goals.

I know its hard to be neutral , but try! :D

Thanks for the help once more.

Kasper

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Well thanks!

Just one thing more , me and some friends are gonna do an roadtrip from Denmark too Italy.

But we cant really pick the team we want to see, there is Sampdoria or Atalanta both home games.

What we want is the best fans , we really dont care about how good the stadium is looking or the play on the field.. Ofc we would like alot of goals.

Kasper
Come against Stuttgart, i'll be there too 90 %:)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Well thanks!

But we cant really pick the team we want to see, there is Sampdoria or Atalanta both home games. :hopeful:

Kasper
i think any game to attend, it `ll be interesting and you `ll be happy too. i haven`t been in any of italian stadiums, but i love to attend games of serie a these seasons.

it`s really difficult to tell you which one to choose. is there any one of your friends who does support sampdoria or atalanta?

if the answer is "yes", then you have to attend his team`s game. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts