Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second half of the season is going to start and unfortunately it won't be an easy start. Two center backs (Conte and Carrozzieri) will miss, both banned for 1 match, more, Diana could also miss if he does not recover after the injury at Olimpico.
So, since both Grandoni and Domizzi were loaned to Modena, we have now just one center back, Falcone.
Solutions? The most probale is Sacchetti, a right back with an experience in the past as center back. Less probable Nenad Sakic, another right back with an experience as center back, cause he has never played in this season, had lots of light injuries and is surely unfit now.
Bettarini is back after 1 match ban, so the probable formation vs Reggina, unless some new players come, will be:

Antonioli - Zenoni, Sacchetti, Falcone, Bettarini - Diana (?), Volpi, Donati, Doni - Flachi, Bazzani.

If Diana will miss, probably Novellino will put Donati on the right flank with Palombo in the middle.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Be very careful for Cozza. That man is in great shape!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Of course Reggina is not an easy team,Carrozzieri could really don't keep the shirt of Totti in a useless zone at the 92th minute,knowing that Conte will be disqualified...

But...

Now Novellino has to find a solution,my hope is that Falcone can play,because last Saturday officially has been substituted for a problem to a knee.Sacchetti..we will have to suffer...

In all the other zones we are ok,probably Diana will play...

·
Registered
45,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sampdoria vs Sampdoria Primavera 2 - 0

The formation was:
Antonioli - Sakic, Sacchetti, Donati, Bettarini - Zivkovic, Palombo, Volpi, Pedone - Flachi, Bazzani.

In the second half Carrozzieri, Conte, Job, Ze Francis and Cipriani entered.
Goals: Flachi (1st half), Cipriani (2nd half).

OUT: Yanagisawa (back), Diana and Falcone (working apart after injuries at Olimpico), Zenoni and Doni (also working apart), Antonini (officially recovering from injury to shoulder, but should leave for Ancona soon).

·
Registered
45,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Convoked players:

Goalies: Antonioli, Turci
Defenders: Bettarini, Falcone, Sacchetti, Sakic, Zenoni
Midfielders: Diana, Donati, Doni, Palombo, Pedone, Volpi, Zivkovic
Forwards: Bazzani, Cipriani, Flachi, Job

OUT: Yanagisawa, Valtolina and Antonini (officially all injured or unfit, Antonini is probably simply set to leave), Carrozzieri and Conte (banned), Bianchi (technical choice).

Novellino was even forced to convoke Nenad Sakic (!) to reach 18 players.

We need new players! :crybaby:

·
Registered
45,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nenad, bella panchina! (and I hope not see him "in campo" ;) )

Players convoked by Camolese:

Goalies:
1 Emanuele Belardi
16 Martin Lejsal

Defenders:
3 Gianluca Falsini
25 Martin Jiranek
2 Gianluca Comotto
21 Stefano Torrisi
28 Simone Giacchetta
14 Ivan Franceschini

Midfielders:
4 Davide Baiocco
27 Tommaso Salvestroni
35 Francesco Cozza
11 Julio Cesar Leon
20 Giandomenico Mesto
22 Santos Batista Junior Mozart
10 Shunsuke Nakamura

Forwards:
8 Emiliano Bonazzoli
17 David Di Michele
7 Roberto Stellone
9 Stefano Dall'Acqua

First appearance for Comotto, coming from Fiorentina (ex Camolese player at Torino) and for the youngster Salvestroni.
Mozart and Nakamura are back after 1 and 2 months respectively.
Yesterday I heard that, even if convoked, the captain Cozza is lightly injured and so the forward Dall'Acqua.
The absence of Cozza would be important.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Damn, did Comotto play? I watched the match but I have no idea.. :sleepy:

Well anyway 3 points for Samp and nice goals by Bazzagol. :party:

·
Registered
45,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, Comotto did not play.

Indeed, Reggina yesterday have been one of worst opponent which have played vs Samp during this season, surely crappier than they were at the beginning of the season.
The performance of Samp was decent but nothing more (Bazzani and Cipriani excluded). Flachi was playing in such a bad way that just before his injury Novellino screamed "Che cazzo fa sto deficiente!" ("What that hell is doing that idiot!"). Unfortunately just at the end of the 1st half there was a tackle with Giacchetta (ex-Genoa) and Flachi hurted his ankle (indeed, I believe that it was above all because of a pit in the field). I thought that it would have been the beginning of the drama, but soon Bazzani scored with an impossible shot from an acute angle. :dazed: :eek: (indeed with defenders and goalie sleeping).
In the second half Cipriani, who had replaced Flachi, assisted perfectly Bazzani for an easy goal. 2-0 and virtual end of the match.

Antonioli 6 - no difficult saves and some hesitations
Zenoni 6.5 - very good match, he attacked very much
Sacchetti 6 - the opponents were crappy but he did his duty in the unusual position of center back
Falcone 6 - some hesitations, less brilliant than usual
Bettarini 6 - decent performance
Diana 6 - he was no ok in fact he soon had to be replaced
(Palombo 6 - helped to contain Reggina when he entered)
Volpi 6.5 - usual solid play-maker and as usual a bit too nervy
Donati 6 - quality and quanity but more quality than quantity
Doni 5.5 - I think he is a bit too fat
(Pedone n.v.)
Flachi 5 - crappy till the injury
(Cipriani 7.5 - the true surprise of the day, even if he is similar to Bazzani, he showed that he can play with him)
Bazzani 9 - he is a giant, a hard working center forward. 9th and 10th goals of the season yesterday for him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts