Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not Championship Manager or Pro Evolution Soccer. :D

Yesterday Juventus defeated Real Madrid 2-0, some weeks ago Sampdoria defeated Juventus 1-0. This is mathematics! :nerd:

No, this bullshìt.... :embarass:

yet, I watched both games and I can tell you that the performance of Juventus yesterday was not better than the performance against us, so the fact that they defeated Real Madrid while they were not able to defeat us (they even lost) with the same performance should make us proud. :stuckup:

·
Registered
823 Posts
and good riddance to those money sucking galactic pieces of s**t.

I don't support juve but I sure feel good when madrid get some of their own medicine back.

maybe one day I will meet an intelligent real madrid fan who will admit that Florentino 'Franchista' Perez and his chums did so much to ruin football......until then all we can hope is that even they will realise that speending in the region of 200 million pounds on four players(Raul+Ronaldo+Figo+Zidane) is not only stupid, it is downright disgusting.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ToniSamp said:
This is not Championship Manager or Pro Evolution Soccer. :D

Yesterday Juventus defeated Real Madrid 2-0, some weeks ago Sampdoria defeated Juventus 1-0. This is mathematics! :nerd:

No, this bullshìt.... :embarass:

yet, I watched both games and I can tell you that the performance of Juventus yesterday was not better than the performance against us, so the fact that they defeated Real Madrid while they were not able to defeat us (they even lost) with the same performance should make us proud. :stuckup:
Starting to smell CL Toni eh ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yesterday Juventus defeated Real Madrid 2-0, some weeks ago Sampdoria defeated Juventus 1-0. This is mathematics!
I thought the same thing that day!! :pp :pp :pp

But when I saw the title now my mind went only to Pro evolution soccer ... :tongue: :tongue:

:undecide: I've been absent for some weeks and now I'm finding a lot of difficulties writing in English again..I don' remember verbs,words...surely all the beers I'm drinking in this period have many faults,but it's strange ... :dazed: ... maybe the faults are of the spring...I don't know... :eekani:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts