Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell us any history about the Sampdoria logo? Why it's designed the way it is? I've been looking at Google and I can't find anything.

It's got to be the coolest logo in the Serie A. :cool:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,209 Posts
I went looking for that thread too Toni, but I got side tracked and read the original Sampdoria thread instead:howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,288 Posts
Mart said:
I went looking for that thread too Toni, but I got side tracked and read the original Sampdoria thread instead:howler:
The original Sampdoria thread is full of people of the QB who came here for one-two weeks then disappeared. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,209 Posts
Yeah , I noticed that, never read that thread before.
Anyway, the Sampdoria badge is the face of an old sailor;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,887 Posts
I just know that tho clubs from Genoa - Samp & Doria made a fusion and that's how Sampdoria was found. I think that the colours of those two clubs were blue-white and red-black so they've mixed it and now your jersey and logo have all four colors on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,078 Posts
ToniSamp said:
The original Sampdoria thread is full of people of the QB who came here for one-two weeks then disappeared. :(
That's about as long as I was on their forum, so it adds up. :D

The badge however is definately one of the best I've ever seen and #1 in the Italian leagues. :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
DeJackal said:
Can anyone tell us any history about the Sampdoria logo? Why it's designed the way it is? I've been looking at Google and I can't find anything.

It's got to be the coolest logo in the Serie A. :cool:


I agree I love it to :thmbup: ,It's like the Cagliari one has a real distinctive look about it.
 

·
Cachorro
Joined
·
18,741 Posts
That is one of my favourite football logos around the world. :cool: In Italy, only Fiorentina's lovely "fleur de lis" is on the same level (at least IMHO). ;)

Thanks for the link to that old thread, BTW. Highly informative. :) :thumbsup:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top