Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody could tell me who Andria Doria was? I always here reference to him on some web sites but the never explain who he is.

And also i was looking at a tv program on Lazio fans and how the follow a fachist movement and was wondering if Samp fans are like that tradtionally? To be honest I don't really care if they are laft or right wing, I am just courious.

·
Registered
46,745 Posts
As regards Andrea Doria he was a famous Admiral of the Repubblic of Genoa who defended Genoa from the assault of various enemies in the XVI century. This to explain it in the simplest way! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ToniSamp and I am sorry about the political question Oldsocfan, I should know by now.

Just another question, I am sorry about all of them. I have always noticed the spectacular banners and colours at Italian matches and the Genoa derby is one of the best examples. I was just wondering who makes all of them, is it the fans or the clubs?

·
Registered
104 Posts
PLEASE, WRITE GENOVA AND DO NOT WRITE GENOA. just to see that name, it makes me nervous...

banner are made by sampdoria clubs, and during the match all the fans of GRADINATA SUD work togheter to make those special effects that all of you look every times!!!!!

WE ARE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts