Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sampdoria snap up teenage striker
tribalfootball.com - March 16, 2004

Sampdoria have made their first signing for next season in young striker Sebastiano Zane from Jesolo.
The teenager will be immediately loaned back to his club for the next 12 months and said, "When they told me about the transfer I was very happy.

"It's undoubtedly the most important moment in my career and I hope I will succeed there."

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Zane signs Samp deal

Sampdoria have made their first signing for the new campaign by swooping for Sebastiano Zane.

The 18-year-old striker will join Doria on loan for one season from Serie D club Citta di Jesolo. Samp will then have the option of buying him outright.

"I was absolutely delighted when I heard a deal had been agreed," said the youngster. "It will be a very important opportunity for my career and I intend to take it.

"However, for now I just need to concentrate of making sure that Jesolo don’t get relegated this term.

"Hopefully this good news will give me an extra incentive to do well and give my club a little bit extra in these final games of the campaign."

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Italy has many great players in the lower leagues and maybe this can be one of them. Rigano of Fiorentina for example, never heard of him until he joines then in Serie C2 and since he hasnt stopped scoring goals in both C2 and serie B.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts