Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time to bring in a new forum in the Italian section:

The Sampdoria forum!

Since one week ago 10 samp fans signed up and are all regular posters, i think they should get themselfs a Samp forum since they can't possibly discuss everything in one signle thread.

What do you think?(support by replaying Samp fans)

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
I support the move, a short while ago I tried to get a Samp forum going but there was lack of interest, now lately Samp fans have been coming in by the day. I've started some kind of cooperation with their board and they like it here, there are enough of us to keep the forum going.

So I say this should be considered seriously.

FORZA SAMPDORIA ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
WE ARE READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the forum will be a fantastic chance for sampdoria fans of all of the world (they are milions!!!!) to reach their loved team in the simpliest way. we promise we will update the forum with all the news we know about samp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will be the best forum in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU SAMP, TEACHER OF LIFE AND NEVERENDING FRIEND

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
It's not up to me :glasses:, but you guys got my vote...the city of Genova somehow has a place in my :heart: and so does Samp !!!!

;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
:cool: If there are lots of fans, then we should add this new forum:)

Would Drulic be the FM?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Sampdoria has always been my favorite "little" or Serie B team ever since Veron, Roberto Mancini, and Montella used to play there. I really enjoy that team alot. I support the idea of a Sampdoria forum. :)

Drulic should be the FM. :cool:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hmm.
Sampdoria forum? It would be find with me as long as you could find enough posters. I really don't believe too many people would post there, maybe when they'l reach Serie A for instance, the popularity of that club would definetely grow.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
There is no doubt that Sampdoria is not so famous as Milan in the world and that now it's in Serie B. Yet, it was one of the best teams in Europe until no more than 5 years ago and, above all, it's a team which many supporters of other teams like (exception made for those of Genoa...).

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I support this move of a Sampdoria Forum because they are a BIGteam,Just remember a couple of years ago they made the Champions league Final,won the Scudetto and they also won a Cup Winners Cup:).

And i've also seen a couple of Sampdoria Fans around:).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Samp's fans 4 official forum!

Hi guys.
First i would thanx a lot all of u for your proposal. I agree with all of u, and i'm working for taking my friends right here to post in the Samp thread. We would all really be glad to post daily news about the squad, the board, matches etc. etc. for keeping world's supporters community in touch more and more with the Sampdoria team. Ihope the new forum to be opened as soon as possible.
:cool:
bye everybody!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
This might be a good idea since there's a few of their tifosi here now. Their thread is getting pretty big in the Serie A & B forum.
Sampdoria is not a club I really care about(no offense) but I would check out the forum every now and then like I do with the thread now. :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I support the idea.

If there are many fans around, they SHOULD get the forum going. Drulic should moderate the place for the beggining.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Friends!

Hi friends,
i'm Albertone, a Sampdoria's supporter.

The way i see it, i don't know if Sampdoria is a team or a Club that deserve a forum, but i don't know if this Club ...deserve this definition: "...the popularity of that club would definetely grow"

My Club is very very "grown-up"!!Much more...once and for all!!
Not in the future...but NOW!!

The my Sampdoria don't come down from 8th place, from the 1982 to 1998 , in serie A. Never beyond the 8th place!!
Only in 1985 the Sampdoria , don't has a good position , 11th place. The worst position 11th place! For two time 4th place. For three time 5th place. For one time 3th place. Never he don't come down beyond the 8th place. All in 16 years!

3 European Final( 1989-1990-1992[Wembley- Champions League]) - 6 time in Italian Cup Finals - 5 time in Italian SuperCup final - 1 time in European Super Cup Final. That's for sure!

We are European Champion in 1990, we win 1 scudetto(1991), 4 Italian Cup (1985,1988,1989,1994) , 1 Italian SuperCup (1991)...in Sampdoria to play...many champions of the all world...for Example? ok:

Souness, Trevor Francis, Liam Brady,Pagliuca, Zenga, Gullit,Evani,Jugovic, Vialli, Mancini, Cerezo, Mr.Eriksson, Lombardo, Chiesa , Montella, Seedorf,Klinssmann, Signori, Mihalichenko, Veron, Karembeu, Platt, Mihajlovich, Boghossian, Ortega...etc.etc. 20 years ago? NOOO! No my friends! Yesterday! ...5 years ago!! 2 Years ago!

Ok...is true...now we are to...HELL ...the Hell of serie B, but, from this January 2002, the new owner(english group+italians proprietors+ italians footbal managers), very rich and ambitious, to make a great plan for ...to go up , in serie A, and for to build a new Stadium only for Sampdoria(Genoa team...blow it!!!), and... in particular...to make a magic Sampdoria team, for comeback....to win!

Now we have a Stadium for 45.000 places, we are a straordinary public, we live in the magic and big city on the sea ... The our Genova, where live many people, 900,000 ...I think that , maybe, the Sampdorian people ..... will be deserve a little, little...little ...forum.

Can you think about?

(Excuse me for my bad english, ...but i know i must dedicate myself much more to it...sorry)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think there is about 5 to 6 Sampdoria Fans out there, i mean Newcastle Forum has 4 and sometimes gets a outsider who posts in the Forum.So i say bring on a Sampdoria Forum i think they have enough support and with Drulic they will have a good Forum Manager a good person running the Forum:).

Also nice Picture,Sampdoria did achieve alot during the late 80's and early 90's:).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here i am!!!!

Hi all guys.

I'm Neo a Sampdoria supporter. I'm one of the administrator of the unofficial Sampdoria fan site Quaderno Blucerchiato (http://www.blucerchiati.net). We are preparing an english section also in our forum for all the non-itallian supporters (a lot... :p).

I think it's a very good idea to open also on this big site an official Sampdoria section, and i hope it happens soon

regards by now and see you next time

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Here i am!!!!

Neo74 said:
Hi all guys.

I'm Neo a Sampdoria supporter. I'm one of the administrator of the unofficial Sampdoria fan site Quaderno Blucerchiato (http://www.blucerchiati.net). We are preparing an english section also in our forum for all the non-itallian supporters (a lot... :p).

I think it's a very good idea to open also on this big site an official Sampdoria section, and i hope it happens soon

regards by now and see you next time
Belin...my friend...t'ei maggicu!!

Now ...my friend Willem Sterk, i've got good news for you: we are...much more!I think , we are 7 Sampdorian supporters.

When writers of blucerchiati.net..."play"and go to "target" they are as ... a good strikers: they don't make a mistake!

FORZA SAMPDORIA ...KEEP A IT!!!

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
I've taken the liberty to count the number of Samp fans on the board, and the number is 11 , you have, Albertone, Bobo73, De jaffa, Tonisamp, wirghtpatterson, Skogeta, Gomez, Neo74, gil68, Blucerkiato and me of course.

So we're awaiting your response. ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Artur said:
Hmm.
Sampdoria forum? It would be find with me as long as you could find enough posters. I really don't believe too many people would post there, maybe when they'l reach Serie A for instance, the popularity of that club would definetely grow.
i cleary remeber a samp - milan match, not a long time ago: one of my best memory about samp. all the seats of marassi were full. milan was leading for 2 goals to zero. but doria supporters were going on singing: sampdoria show had just been to begin. in a very short time, one-two-three: mancini and gullit scored the second and the third, legendary goals. this is sampdoria. the legend lives on. doesn't metter if we are in the second leage now. the story of sampdoria is great. we are magic.

we will paint xtratime with our magic colors in our official forum!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think that a sampdoria forum is an excellent idea. There are about 10 Samp supporters logged on at the moment and that number is increasing by the day. The Sampdoria thread has being doing very well since it was started only last week and I think that Drulic would be an excellent choice for mediator.

And also thanks for all the form managers support expecially Willem Sterk who has helped us all along.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts