Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank yer lucky stars if you live in Sweden, both the Juve and the Roma match will be aired live on Swedish television! After seeing the formidable Perugia game I can now look forward to two Samp games in a row!:cool:

·
Registered
46,166 Posts
Lennon said:
Thank yer lucky stars if you live in Sweden, both the Juve and the Roma match will be aired live on Swedish television! After seeing the formidable Perugia game I can now look forward to two Samp games in a row!:cool:
oh, good, I'm happy for you. Now let's hope that samp performanes will be good.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
You're a lucky fella Lennon:D Samp haven't been on British eurosports coverage yet, maybe we'll get those games too:hopefull: :cool:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Wicked!!!!
We got both games in the UK too:happy:
My brother got me into Sampdoria in 1991, now I can re-introduce him to the new Samp:thumbsup:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not make it three? Samp-Reggina is on the Saturday night, so that one is on too! But my parents moved recently and no longer have the right channel and I don't have this channel either...:dazed: But that's what friends are for, you know.:D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, I admit, I'm a little drunk, but I must admit. Tomorrow I'll watch Roma-Samp, and I LOVE SAMPDORIA!!:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello :)
Last two Samp games was on TV in Ukraine too!!
Do anybody know such country? :D :cool:

Let's hope Samp will play well and more games will be on TV!!

·
Registered
46,166 Posts
Welcome Myshko ;)

I'm happy to see that Sampdoria have supporters in Ukraine. I thought that the people supported above all Shevchenko and Milan there.
Let's hope that Samp will be some more times on your TVs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm happy to see that Sampdoria have supporters in Ukraine. I thought that the people supported above all Shevchenko and Milan there.
Yes, in Ukraine most people support Milan because of Shevchenko :star: !!
But also people not forgot than Samp are first Italian club where ukrainian player appeared.
Not only Mikhaylichenko, but Petro Vierhowod too :D :smileani:

·
Registered
34 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Oh, sure, and Mikha has also been the first Ukrainian player to win the Italian championship. :star: :happy:
Mikha are totally golden boy of ukrainian football!! :star: :)
Beside hi has gold hair :smileani: , he won almost everywhere hi was: with Dynamo Kyiv USSR championship as player, Ukrainian as coach, with USSR - Olympic games and 2-d place on EURO88, with Samp - Serie A, with Glasgow Rangers - Scottish league :D

·
Registered
46,166 Posts
Of course, if you have the opportunity remember that the next match vs Reggina will be on Saturday at 8.30 PM Italian time. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts