Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the born of Sampdoria in 1946,Cenoa arrived almost always behind Samp,just 7 times the "bibinis" arrived before Blucerchiati.
In the image here posted,there are the positions reached by the 2 teams in all theese years.

Cenoa supporters should be really sad,also this year that they are coming back to A ,we are going to Europe,and we surely can be happier than them.

The fact is that they really ridiculous,they are furious for this fact,and for 2 years they have been injuring Samp supporters going out from the stadium,the fact is that they injure and they spit on old peple,on women and on children coming back from the stadium after having seen Samp,in the places where there no Samp ultras.

This is a shame.No comment. :mad:

They continue to be more and more ridiculous,I don't know if they are trying to involve us in squarrels outside stadium that can be punished with some points less for our society,or if they are just stupid,but sincerly I think that they are very very very stupid and ridicolous.

Che si vinca che si perda forza Doria genoa merda.

·
Registered
46,970 Posts
Skogeta said:
They continue to be more and more ridiculous,I don't know if they are trying to involve us in squarrels outside stadium that can be punished with some points less for our society,or if they are just stupid,but sincerly I think that they are very very very stupid and ridicolous.
The result of the envy... whenever Cenoa do something good, Sampdoria do better, whenever Samp are crap they are worse...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yeah, it kind of says it all when they finished a very high fourth in 1990-91 and Samp, well, WON THE SCUDETTO... and when Sampdoria are coming back to Europe after four years in Serie B, Genoa are in their tenth straight season or something down there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts