Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I want to say is simple:
Some matchs we lose is extremely bad and misery, like 2-3 to Milan, and some, like this one to Rome, are not 100% bad.

Yes, I am disappointed and keeping silence again this morning, but Serie A avoids a boring end.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jack, is what you say just a joke
OR
the performance of INTER last night really not bad, at least not like what 4-1 reflects.

:confused:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well the Performance is not as bad if we forget those early goals that were dissallowed :D , I remember when Arsenal killed us 5-1, just because the last 2 goals came at the end of the game people thought we didnt do as bad.

I mean goals are goals whenver they occur, we lost 4-1. I just didnt see such a great performance by us, while roma where fancy doing nice stuff we kept fighting hard yea, but hardly an Idea.

Further more roma let Vieri had a free ride they basically focus on Adriano.

I can say the Ref was on our side and we still lost 4-1 I´m sorry I just dont feel relief in this sort of game.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jack goff said:
W
I can say the Ref was on our side and we still lost 4-1 I´m sorry I just dont feel relief in this sort of game.
same feeling

but to say the truth, I never think Ref is a problem of us, no matter positive or negative.

You also said Zac should stay, that's a joke, right?:D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well If we want to Play in SerieB he should stay, I think we will break the all time record for goals allowed, to think that at the begining of the season we had the best defense of SerieA :D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
That was my point on the Roma v Inter match thread. Inter are incapable of playing three men at the back. Psychologically, the team is fragile at best. They do not have the confidence, game play or the necessary players to play a three man defence. Inter needs to go back to having four at the back and ensure that Helveg is dropped from the lineup, Captain Zanetti plays at right back, Pasquale is added at left back and either Materazzi or Cordoba partners Cannvaro. Adani should be dropped to the bench.

In midfield, Lamouchi, Farinos and Almeyda should be forgotten. Karagounis and Emre should partner Cristiano Zanetti with Kily on the left and van der meyde on the right.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You seem to be forgetting Dejan.
With that exception I agree with your point, and i'd add that Inter has to forget about Vieri and Adriano together on the field. Use Martins

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yes, apologies for not including Stankovic. As for Vieri and Adriano, they should not be started together. Perharps this sounds like madness, but Martins should be a starter. The reason being that he has characteristics that neither Bobo or Adriano have. His inclusion in the starting 11 guarantees pace and he always has opposition defenders on the backfoot. The Vieri-Adriano partnership is too static. But realistically, Martins as an automatic starter is not going to happen because our coach has his hands tied as a result of having Vieri and Adriano in the same team. To drop either player to the bench would cause problems so rather than strengthening the team, Adriano's inclusion alongside Bobo actually harms the team as both players are being selected for their names rather than on their respective qualities. This in turn unbalances the team and the results we are seeing are directly related to the team's unbalanced nature.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
The funny thing - Lazio started winning again when they sold Stankovic and as soon as he came to Inter - Inter has started losing - Is there a curse with Stankovic!!!

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
So losing 4-1 means u played well?
Guys, u played ok, meaning better than the last 3 pathetic games u played, still its not like u were doing well. We got to your net 7 times! Yes good good!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
A 4-1 loss is a terrible loss in any language. I'm tired of hearing rubbish like Inter controlled the match or Inter pinned their opponents back in their own half. That in itself does not count for much when you can not score goals and end up losing matches. The amount of times Roma had goals ruled out is a sign that defensively the team is struggling and the players do not comprehend or are simply ill suited to playing in a 3-5-2 formation.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Well, Inter looked better in midfield and attack than in their last few games I saw, but the defence was really pathetic. Almost every our attack led to a goal scoring chance. If Totti and Cassano weren't trying to score fancy goals on some occasions and the ref had allowed 2 of those 3 disallowed goals as he should've done, it could've been a real disaster for Inter. And it's not like we were playing anywhere near our best for most of the game IMO.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Fans who rationalize a 4-1 loss with "not playing so bad" need to wake up. If you want to compare this loss with losing at home the way they did to Brescia, then technically "yes, they played better"; but the bar was pretty damn low to begin with!

Inter's lucky it wasn't 5-1. Unacceptable!

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Exactly my point. We got to Inter's net 7 times and we controlled the match, not Inter. Interesti that say you played better than the last 3 games, trust me, it aint a good thing. Losing 4-1 is still bad. Not to count that your goal should have gotten your morale up but we played u after that 2 more goals.
Inter guys has some good players but I think the problem is that u misuse them. ANd now saying that u want Zac out after u praised him when he was winning and u want Cuper back, just tells us what kind of troubles u guys r in.
U should stick with one coach for a while and sell some players u dont need anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Falcão83 said:
Exactly my point. We got to Inter's net 7 times and we controlled the match, not Inter. Interesti that say you played better than the last 3 games, trust me, it aint a good thing. Losing 4-1 is still bad. Not to count that your goal should have gotten your morale up but we played u after that 2 more goals.
Inter guys has some good players but I think the problem is that u misuse them. ANd now saying that u want Zac out after u praised him when he was winning and u want Cuper back, just tells us what kind of troubles u guys r in.
U should stick with one coach for a while and sell some players u dont need anymore.
i totally agree with your point saying we need to stick with one coach but that one coach is just not zac because zac doesnt know how to manage inter i think i can manage inter better than zac.playing a three man deffense with inter is a suicide.it should have been cuper with whom we should have sticked with.and to tell you the truth if i was moratti i will sack zac if he looses a single match in the serie a's left games and then put cuper back in charge and just stick with him.and i want only cuper because cuper knows inter way better than mancini or capello and thats the type of coach we need.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I dont think that 3 men defense is what is killing u, rather the total not wanting of the players to play. U have quality players that used well can play 343 442 352. Its not the 3 men D. Actually, when u first got zac and he played the 3 men, u all were amazed how anyone got such a great idea (I had it way before and I got called crazy for it) and u praised zac since he was kicking ass. Now u want him away and want cuper back and say cuper was great when u played horredous soccer with him and his 442. U need to stick with a coach and have also some managers inside inter helping zac. It seems that inter problems r not only on the pitch but also in the societa', the company itself. This year u: spent millions, sacked cuper, got zac, moratti went away, and u r playing like shit, and u r doing horribly and this was supposed to be your season. Good good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts