Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was reading a piece in a Dutch paper about Oleguer and his political ideas but they also mentioned Salva Ballesta.

Is he like the Paolo di Canio of Spain or even worse with like nazi tattoo's on his arms and body ?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Well, Salva Ballesta is known for his ultra-right ideas, Spanish ultranationalist. I think his father was/is a member of the army.

He doesn't hide and he clearly appears in ultra-right web pages and magazines, clearly racists, xenophobic and anti-democratical. Unlike Di Canio, and unless I'm wrong here, I think he never raised his right arm like a fascist in a stadium.

Salva Ballesta insulted Oleguer saying that he had more respect for the shit of a dog. Here you have a pic of the Spanish flag in Franco's time (the one with that kind of chicken) and autographs of Salva. You can find many shit like this in google, if you want.

I wouldn't compare him with Oleguer. Oleguer is an independentist and he defends lefty ideas, but he doesn't go around insulting people for their ideas like Salva.

BTW, if you want the name of another idiot: Arizmendi o Nazizmendi, Valencia player.

Two candidates for the Nobel prize... rivers of intelligence in these 2 guys.

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish our Dutch players were involved in politics :D even it means being as wrong as our 2 candidates for the nobel peace prize.

So far only Frank de Boer's publicly given his support to the Dutch liberals (VVD - kind of wrong too lol) while our good friend van Gaal even appeared at a CDA (Christian Democrats) election rally to give a half hour long speech :D They went on to win the elections btw :proud:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Well, Salva Ballesta is known for his ultra-right ideas, Spanish ultranationalist. I think his father was/is a member of the army.

He doesn't hide and he clearly appears in ultra-right web pages and magazines, clearly racists, xenophobic and anti-democratical. Unlike Di Canio, and unless I'm wrong here, I think he never raised his right arm like a fascist in a stadium.

Salva Ballesta insulted Oleguer saying that he had more respect for the shit of a dog. Here you have a pic of the Spanish flag in Franco's time (the one with that kind of chicken) and autographs of Salva. You can find many shit like this in google, if you want.

I wouldn't compare him with Oleguer. Oleguer is an independentist and he defends lefty ideas, but he doesn't go around insulting people for their ideas like Salva.

BTW, if you want the name of another idiot: Arizmendi o Nazizmendi, Valencia player.

Two candidates for the Nobel prize... rivers of intelligence in these 2 guys.
Pardon my ignorance, but what has Arizmendi done?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts