Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to down my last bottle of Heineken....

I just wanted to congratulate you other forum members....

We've just gone from being just regular fans....

...to being fans of the 'League Leaders'.....

Now,

We don't even have to argue with retarded Juve or Roma fans about ---- "How good we are.....";

We don't have to screw up our vocal chords convincing disillusioned zebras that we were the better team when we beat them to the Ultimate Accolade....

Beating people over and over again is beginning to bore me...

I need to find other ways to amuse myself....

Like, for instance, being Ancelotti and having to pick between a fit Pancaro or a fit Kaladze....

Then, we have an air of suspense.... SuperPiippo is going to have to come back with a Big Bang or risk losing a starting spot to the Dane with that absolutely ridiculously consistent scoring-rate....(I'm sure you know who I'm referring to...)...

Anyway farewell fellow tifosi, remember....

MILANO SIAMO NOI

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Condivido pienamente con il mago Diavolo. :)

Sgrat, sgrat, sgrattissimo...:)

Non dimenticate che quest'anno e l'anno della Roma. Hanno un vero squadrone, la squadra migliore in assoluto in Italia, lo Scudo lo hanno gia cucito sulla loro maglia e hanno con Capello l'allenatore più bravo nella storia del calcio. Punto. E dimenticavo, Totti ha gia vinto il Pallone d'Oro 2004...;)

E noi? Ma noi siamo solamente una piccola squadretta che lottera fino alla fine per cio che restera, e se otteniamo un bel posto, sara tutto bonus. :)

:D:tongue:

Come ho gia detto, sgrat, sgrat, sgrattissimo...:tongue:

Cheers.;)

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!:proud::star: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Terak said:
ah... good english i read that and didnt understand one word.....
Basically, put your hands around your coglioni (testicles), a very italian way of saying "touch wood":cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Basically, put your hands around your coglioni (testicles), a very italian way of saying "touch wood":cool:
:howler::howler:

Boy, don't you LOVE those Italians?:thumbsup::cool:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts