Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its obvious there wont be 2 or more new guys in NT attack. Brigel is probably going to decide only for 1 of them.
Which one you think deserves to be called of these 3 players. If you think that someone else should, than chose the 4th option and write his name :shades:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I voted for Hamdi Salihi !

This guy is very promessing. He is very gifted and he for sure has a big talent and a big potential to improve himslef ! The fact that he failed a bit in Greece with Panionios made me a bit perplex ... He maded quite good appearances with Panionios but the fact that he hasn't score any goals is frustrating for a forward !!!

I hope that next year he would play in another Championship like in Germany, France or why not Italy !!! I think right now any team in Europe would be better for him than playing in Albania !!! So I fear that he will sign with Tirana or Elbasani like it said in the newspapers ...

I've heard a lot of good things about Parid Xhihani but I've never seen him playing ... so I can't make any comment about him !!!

What about Kapllani, He is also very promissing but he had had also some difficulties this year with his team - Karlsruher SC ! He heated the bench more than something else ... but the fact that his team decided to give him a new contract speaks of himself !!! So, they are still full of confidence for him ! I hope he will play quite more next year !

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems that it was no need for this poll, everyone is chosin Salihi, but Xhihani is playin good also and far as I know Brigel prefers him more than he does Salihi :rollani:

·
Registered
269 Posts
xhihani was much better than salihi until he had a goal drought and salihi improved but i voted salihi because i believe he is one of those starts albania has made and he will make albania proud

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I belive on Salihi also he's very promissing and i dont belive that he will stay at tirana for too long he has gone there just to play in Euopean cups so the eksperts abroad will have an eye on him and probably next season he will end up in another league.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
What about Boshnjaku, hes definitely gonna manage to get into the Serie B in the coming years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts