Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the Madrid forum that Perez, the new president of the club, was about to sale some player to get some cash in, probably to pay for there transfer this season and also to get hand with their debts. All players except Raul and Roberto Carlos were to consider as transferable. Salgado was mentioned as a strongly candidate to be sold because of the reason that they could replace he’s right-back position with Celades and Geremi. They bought him last season for 2000 pesetas, about 25 billion lire, and they are ready to sell him for almost the same.

Although all-important transfer Lazio already have made this summer I think Salgado would be a superbly player too buy. I heard that we were interested in him already last year but then Real Madrid beat us in the race. Honestly I think ***** is a player that doesn’t cope very well with a 4 defenders line. He’s good defensive but he isn’t really a two-way player. Besides Salgado can play great on the right wing too and that is the only area where we doesn’t have any real cover (Stankovic prefer the middle, Nedved and Zenden the left).
Personally I rate him as the best offensive right back in the world after Thuram and he still quite young.

I know you have discussed if our squad is complete. If we promote Bettareni from our youth squad and buy Salgado it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
salgado is staying with madrid
and if he goes it will be for more than the amount you mentioned jaboroni.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Lazio is interested with him. Juve has offered Madrid for about 30 billion liras to get him, Real rejected the part exchange deal from Milan (Helveg for Salgado).

Basiclly, we don't need more player, but for Salgado, i wouldn't say anything :)
I hope, he'll end up with Roman club

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Salgado if he leaves which may well happen because of that moroon called Perez will go to Milan and nowhere else.

Perez is killing the team!:(

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
i want him back in Celta Vigo!!!! :D
(Celta Vigo fan.... e.g. Haim Revivo... who meanwhile transferred to fenerbahce... which i'm their fan as well now... What can i do?! I'M A PATRIOT! :))

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
...would be intresting if we buy, cos then we could play with... salgado-*****-nesta-pancaro. I remeber that ***** and nesta was pretty good together for a couple of years ago, and I would like to see them together again. :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Lazio has offered 3000 million pesetas (36 billion lira) to get him from Real. After the continuous problems with Zenden, the club champion of Italy has steered the own interests on the lateral right of the Real Madrid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts