Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sales season opened....dicounts for western teams

According to the last statement coming from Bjekovic, Partizan's next year team will be quite different....

Players leaving for sure are Ilic, Ivic I Duljaj.

As usual, sales season opens early in Belgrade.......

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
So, any rumours about them? Anybody interested?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He didnt specify...;)

He said something like "these guys have been playing in yu league for 5,6 years now, and they are fed-up of it. Time for them to move on" ...

nicely put, huh?:D

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Some very interesting news from Belgrade, Partizan signed Veljko Paunovic, played 34 matches in the Primera division this year for Mallorca, was property of Atletico I believe and Zvonimir Vukic who was on loan from Atletico has been signed as well.
Very promising news for Partizan, if they're able to keep at least Duljaj and Ilic they'll have a great shot at reaching the CL as the draw is very favourable.

Forgot to add Partizan is also busy trying to get international Albert Nadj back which would be huge IMO.

I'm just hoping Zvezda dumps a few players, Acimovic is the first, and signs some new fresh talent, we've started well with the Dudic brothers, now let us get Krivokapic, Nenad and Bojan Brnovic and we'll be back.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently, Paunovic denied the rumour.

He said that he will have talks with Partizan, but that he has serious doubts about possible transfer.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Latest rumours, Vladimir Ivic (Partizan) and Mihajlo Pjanovic (Zvezda) wanted by Bajevic at AEK, number one guy on his list is Pjanovic, our big striker the last few years who IMO failed to bring any ral performance the last 2 years so I'm not that sad about his departure. We signed Bogavac last season and it might not be a bad idea to get Damjanovic back from Obrenovac to give him a shot. Also we have Ivan Dudic and we might sign Bojan Brnovic.

Ivic leaving Partizan is not that surprising as he's certainly one of the best midfielders we have in the league currently and he's come at that age where he would like to play abroad. :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
that's good news druze !

if ivic and pjanovic can leave to AEK, they will adapt quickly thanks to bajevic 's help and could improve better. they will have a lot of playing time and we 'll be able to watch them on tv during next champions league.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts