Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To quote CM 3, if we lose this one I'll eat my hat!

Lazio remains in poor shape. We'll be without Acerbi for a long time and there's still no striker who can provide some relief for Immobile. As always, Lazio needs to sell before they can buy and nobody is buying. Muriqi seem to be on the verge of a loan deal, so that doesn't help us with the liquidity index. The only possible income will be from a potential sale of the likes of Milinkovic-Savic, Alberto or Lazzari. Which will simply create a new hole in our lineup that needs to be filled.

The only new addition to the team could be Kamenovic, the 20 year-old who looks like he's 50. But considering that Sarri didn't bother to include him so far, and that he takes up a non-EU spot, he could just as easily be loaned out.

Looking ahead to the Summer, Luiz Felipe hasn't signed a new contract, so there's a good chance we'll lose him too. Same thing goes for Strakosha.

Still, we shouldn't have any trouble with Salernitana.

·
39,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm... that last sentence might be overly optimistic. It seems that Lazio has the second worst defense in away games. Worse than Salernitana even. 🤦‍♂️

·
39,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Despite that we got the win and I don't have to eat my hat. But I can't really say that this result counts. Salernitana was decimated due to covid. One might argue that we should have scored a lot more goals against this lineup. Bad news is that we lost Pedro to injury. No idea yet for how long. But it's one of the players we can't do without.

·
39,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the post-game press conference Sarri said: "if we don't count the results after the Europa League matches, we would be at a better position in the league". Maurizio fucking Einstein. 🤦‍♂️ Maybe not play the damn EL then?! You fucking idiot! I've been saying this for months. The EL is detrimental to the Serie A. At least play the reserves. Complete imbecile. He knows how bad the EL for our league performance and still he does it. It's the perfect example of the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

• Wow
Reactions: Firdaus
1 - 4 of 4 Posts