Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friend Co Adriaanse take his job very seriously. Hungry to start he announced the forced departure of Jan Van Halst, Frank Verlaat, Wamberto and Dani earlier this week. Yesterday, another announced followed. Peter Hoekstra, Tom Sier and Tijani Babangida can go look for another club as well....Bye, bye it is.

And then the most stunning and BEST news of this week : Co Adriaanse is desperately trying to get FINIDI GEORGE back to AJAX !
If that happens, and my resources tell me that Finidi is very interested in a return to Amsterdam, my prayers definitely have been heard....

Co, I can't thank you enough for sending Dani away, but giving me back Fini is just too much.....

The Miss

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Miss, do you know what the exact situation is? Because it was reported that Ajax talked only with Van Halst and Verlaat. It's confusing me...

How about getting Litmanen back?

M

·
0 Posts
Wow...
Co is really building a new fresh Ajax!
I think Finidi is a must when Co want's to play the Ajax-system and I guess Machlas would be better too cause when he playes a season like this one again he can also pack his bags.

I also heard that Ajax wants to sign Titov and Techinov....fairly good players (especialy Titov) but again foreigners!!
Co already signed Galasek...I hope Ajax won't become the Dutch Chelsea.

L

·
0 Posts
Please Finidi, Litmanen,kanu,Bogarde

If they really want they can back to Amsterdam....

D

·
0 Posts
It would be great if Finidi George came back to Ajax. According to his agent, George is ecstatic about a move back to Amsterdam and he's available, but it's all up to Ajax wether or not anything is going to happen.

On the Ajax web-site it says Van Halst is planning simply to return to the first official training season of the new season on July 5 and would like to see out his contract which runs until 2002.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Krijn -
Van Halst, Verlaat, Dani and Wamberto were told they are not welcome to join neither the trainingsessions of the 1st team as well as the session of the 2nd team. That says it all....

Hoekstra, Sier and (Baba)ngida will definitely be sold. For Peter (Hoekstra) FC Twente is the runner-up since they were forced to let Andy van der Meyde back to Ajax (Hoekstra had a pretty stable season at Santiago de Compostela). Baba is said to have contacts with the Turkish club Fenerbache (where already Nigerian teammates are awaiting him). I don't know nothing about Tom Sier. Questionmark raises also for Ole Tobiasen as of now.....

The Miss

X

·
0 Posts
haven;t heard a lot time of finidi...he's been having a pretty bad season in spain hasn't he!??

anyone can tell me how much ajax are willing to pay for him!?

D

·
0 Posts
It seems Ajax have just lost in their tour of China to one of the Chinese teams in the league by 3-2. At half-time it was 2-0 to Ajax, both goals from Dani, but then somehow they lost 3-2, to a Chinese team??, get the hell rid off Verlaat and Van Halst, even better, leave them in China.

Dani I heard played well, but I doubt Adriaanse will keep him.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Dank je Yvonne.

But I heard Van Halst still wants to talk with Ajax and wants to stay at Ajax until his contract expires. If it turns to be a lawsuit, he'd have a great chance of winning it.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this is great news cause i think none of them is good enough for ajax.
we must sign a lot of players to be on top again......

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Why SIGN a lot of good players???
That's what Ajax does now for a couple of years, and it just doesn't work at Ajax. Ajax needs to get some Ajax A1 players in Ajax 1. THAT's the solution. THAT's where all the great players from Ajax came from.

D

·
0 Posts
I agree, Wouters ddin't play the youth talent much at all last season. He shouldv'e given Bobson more chances on the left, rather than playing the right-footed Wamberto on that position.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
wouter was thew worst coach i ever seen,i wonder why no young players ever played.
bobson is great but only played a few games in the beginning.
when i said sign a lot of players i mean,bring back all the youth players we have on loan,and maybe try to sign oliseh or finidi.there is a few players i think we could sign,but they are all youngsters and the reason why i want em is that they score alot for other teams.
i hope we sell players like sier,wamberto and grim for sure and let bobson,culina and co play the whole season instaid of all these oldies.....

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
okay drop oliseh and go for litmanen and finidi!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts