Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has seen El Matador playing tonight? FANTASTIC! I think that he must remain, in these 2 years he hasn't still given his best and has the same scored many goals. Next year forwards: Salas, Inzaghi, Lopez and Vieri (or Bati-gol). With these 4 we would have many solutions for every game and because of CL and Coppa Italia all of them could play many matches. They are players with different way of playing, there would be a pair for every situation.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REALLY good! Some incredible dribblings! He has played very well also if he missed a goal (but wasn't easy). In the first half Inter has played better, 2 chanches to score, Baggio and S.Inzaghi!!! He wanted to throw out the ball but instead he shoted! Great Ballotta! In the second half Lazio played very well, Veron has hit the post by free-kick, then we had some other chances, but Peruzzi was great. In the last minutes Recoba has hit the post, but was the only Inter chance in second-half.
PS: Ballotta had blu hair, Pancaro and Veron yellow, Negro white (but seemed yellow), red and green. Also Salas and Conceicao had lighten their hair! Seemed to me Lazio players didn't care much about this cup but they have played quite well the same.
Salas and Ravanelli have played the second half, Mancini and Inzaghi the first.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Indeed. Our players - most of them looked as if they were in a training ;) Salas was one of the more motivated ones.
Nice to see our players relaxed and so confident that we wouldn't concede a goal...I was really scared that Inter could suddenly score and that's it!
I pity Inter though, they tried, they worked hard...yet they just couldn't score! Partly, thanks to our solid defence and to Ballotta as well...had it been not for his saves, we wouldn't have won Coppa.
I wonder, had Nedved played, would he look relaxed as well? 'Coz to me he's the kinda player who's not tired of running, running, running (and falling, too ;) )

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Registered
197 Posts
What a great play!!!
Salas last night shows us that he is a very skillfull striker. So i think LAZIO must keep him stay. For Salas he must training more for his finishing. If he can, he will be the best striker in the world

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well 've always hoped for Salas to stay but i just hope Cragnotti does what is best for Lazio. About the coloured hair!!! I thought they looked great, like the streaks salas, favalli and conceicao had

Veron also looked different :)
and Ballotta looks beter with blue hair :)
also pancaro and negro had very light blonde hair :) :)

Hope they keep the colours :) :)
especially Salas :)

FORZA LAZIO!

Also i was impressed by Salases dribbling!!

[This message has been edited by EL MATADOR (edited 19-05-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Salas is great player.But he needs to score
goals. This year he did not have luck but for next year he will score 15 or more( as
our 2nd or 3rd striker after Bobo and Lopez.
Please stay Marcelo!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
lazindo01 , kalau liat rambut balotta kocak tau, dan si salas sama veron dan juga negro. hauhauhauhuahau pada edan deh semuanay, tapi keren boooooooooo, oke deh viva lazio

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
El matador was fantastic indeed. Also Ballotta played very good. Veron played like **** but we were lucky enough (thanks to to that post).
Lazio players weren't too prepared for the match but Inters bad season just continued.
I really feel sorry for them.
Specially I'm sorry for Bobo who really doesen't feel okay at Inter.
Bying him back would be good for all of us (Inter, Lazio and Bobo).

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jooso u just read my mind man :)
Bobo didn't look good to me either,and I really want him back.
Ballotta Salas and Simeone -does this man ever get tired? :) - were superb although Veron didn't do very well except a few shots,(no offence)he is great but not consistent.I hope next season he won't change his performance that much from a match to the next one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts