Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How old is Salas? If he has fallen out with the coach, how much would he cost? I would love to see him playing for arsenal next year.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
salas is 25 (24/12/74)

there is a high chance that salas could be on his way to arsenal next year since they have shown interest in him and nearly bought him last year....arsenal will need a new striker since bergkamp is getting old suker is on his way to west ham and they didnt get ruud vn...

i would like to see salas play in the premier league as in think he would be very suited

FORZA LAZIO!

he costs 10-14 million pounds

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
But the Ruud VN transfer maybe off...so Arsenal could sneak in there!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Salas to Gunners ? Sounds great.
I would like to see how he manages in premier
league and specially in Arsenal. They have a great team and Salas suits perfectly in to their team. But...
... who would replace him in Lazio ?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always thought salas wasn;t good enough to play on lazio or ltaly. and he ;s finally leaving, yessssssssssssssssssssssss.. he should play in chile where he is there soccer hero, too bad him or zamo haven;t scored in Qualifying games 1 or 2... for there country

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thank you very much but Salas is not 10 - 14 £ but rather 15 - 20£ and please let him play in the sucky PL which will always continue to suck suck and better yet SUCK !!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
iff you want sell SALAS and de reason bad season then why not sell Veron and Almeyda and all da players who diddnt play great ,And who will replase SALAS and stop with your ****ing dreams about your super Lazio Jardel,Crespo so iff Lazio bouys Crespo is the a garanti that Lazio wins da SCUDETTO hahahah .
When Beppe was da leading scorer in Lazio and da league what did we win...jack sh*t.
So svennis josso who is da player that kan gett da Scudetto to LAZIO.Lazio bought SALAS when they didnt gett Ronaldo so Salas was secon choise,and when Vieri was sold the super attack Vieri-Sals was broken up THAT SUX AZZ!!

PS GTI175 is an A hole DS

[This message has been edited by JUAN F (edited 28-04-2000).]

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don´t miscred the MIGHTY SALAS. i ain´t worth to tie his shoelaces, and i don´t criticise him. thou who critice him should think about his loyalty to lazio.

marco van salas

it ain´t over

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Wowie, Juan F and Marco! You guys took the words out of my mouth!
A little bit more respect please, Svennis! I assume you support Lazio... In that case you should support each and everyone of their players as well! Is there a player you can come up with, who has never had a bad period?
I bet up till a few months ago you were "crazy about" him and disliked Inzaghino! How LOW can you go!

AVANTI LAZIO!
FORZA SALAS!

Lazia

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We should support our players till the end of the season, then we can take a look at who should leave or not.

This is not the right time to talk about the future...we have some important games and Salas has 4 games where I expect him to score 5 goals !

Forza Lazio and Salas

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
gti175???

u must be joking
now that is the most stupid thing i've ever heard
go flush your head down the toilet

salas not good enough for italy is a joke

last season he got 15 goals which was the leading scorer for the club...this year he has 11 goals and might yet equal 15 like last yea..he is once again the leading scorer for lazio and yet u say he is not serie a class??

he is in the top 10 leading scorers and yet u say he couldnt fit in italy??

well svennis sed he is sucky but since he says he is worth 15-20 million pounds that speaks for itself

everyone except for a few recpectfull ppl like lazia juan f natalya and the great loyal respectfull :) :) Real!!! etc dont realise how many good games he has played for us

if we reverse his season and he had a bad start like simone and he scored all his goals now he would be a team hero but since he has done it the opposite way to everyone he is a team loser

this is not right

FORZA LAZIO!
FORZA SUPER SALAS! :) :)
FORZA JUAN F! :) :)

[This message has been edited by EL MATADOR (edited 29-04-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you forgot to mention some names?
(of who really defends our players!!)

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

P.S. I'm deeply offended!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EL Matador you are totally right about Salas.
He is a very lojal player, a true laziale!
We should keep him

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
im so sorry real ;) ;) ;)
u were one of the unlucky ones that came under etc but ive changed it just for u now!! :) :) :)

FORZA SALAS!
FORZA THE GREAT REAL!
FORZA SIBERMAN ( looks like salas might be getting a fan club....i remember when salas used to be one of the crowd favourites)

FORZA LAZIO!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Salas will be back one day...sadly enough I think that Cragnotti will sell Salas...it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be a great success i PL or in the spanish league and we all would want him back.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did any of you see Salas play against Peru? Well, he didn't score (he almost did), but he made some very beatiful moves and showed more than a glimpse of his talent. Indeed, I have no recollection of seen him making a "Rivaldo/Ronaldo-move" before (foot-hoovering). He sure is trying everything! The matador is fighting himself back to his former standard. In my opinion he is a terrific talent and i really hope Cragnotti will think twice before selling him.

Keep Salas!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I read somewhere that Salas will go to Parma, and Crespo is on his way to Lazio .... this is nice ....

But I also want to see Kanu-Salas in Arsenal ..... and whoever said Bergkamps is suck .... you're wrong he's still the great dutchman !!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts