Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys I am talking about facts. Buying another striker is a stupid idea but from what I hear that Inter is planning on doing it anyway. So I think that as long as Inter is planning on buying a striker they should buy a very talented YOUNG striker who is being called as the next PELE. But Salas is older than Ronaldinho and surely not even 1/2 as talented as Ronaldinho.The only thing that makes us want Salas is that he has Serie A experience and that he played beside Vieri and made mircles for Lazio.

Ps. Ronaldinho is way much cheaper .

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well if we buy salas then we will have a crowded bench and we get ronaldinho then we will have to leave out either zanetti or seedorf or farinos or di biagio or if we put him as playmaker he will give a smaller chance for pirlo to prove himself

i think salas might improve our team and will be a likely buy

·
Registered
18,022 Posts
Salas' price is under $30m US, Ronaldinho's is closer to $50m. He's more talented but not a striker which is what Inter are looking for. With Pirlo and Recoba we don't need another inside forward player.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
What I have seen from Ronaldinho, I honestly must say that I am not so impressed.He have been invisible every game for Brazil so far.

G

·
LOL.....leeds united's 75 million dollar offer for Ronaldinho was rejected a couple of months back........

by the way Mulla, is ur first name Saeed?

G

·
What? :eek: I think Ronaldinho played pretty impressively against Argentina the other night :) and he was just awesome at the Confederations Cup 1999, it was simply his tournament :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I didn't know that Ronaldinho was that expensive
But I'm at least glad that you think that he is a great player.

Ps. My first name isn't Saeed . Why?Do you know another
person with the name of Mulla .

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well i must say that ronaldinhio is a great player and the same thing applies to salas both are very goof

G

·
Yeah, i think he's a really good player....but he needs some time to learn how to make better decisions...

umm, yeah, i know someone who's last name is Mulla so i thought you were him....my bad....sorry...by the way, is ur family name or first name Mulla?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yo peeps.

Ronaldinho cheaper than Salas? WHATA JOKE!!!!!!!

Ronaldinho Gaucco is so famous world wide and yo gotta pay fo rthat and you also gotta pay for his nationality which is another 10 million at least.

Ronaldinho is probably gonna be a better player than Salas but he is not the answer.

As for Abdul's ridiculous comment about putting Zanetti DiBiagio Seedorf or Farinos on the bench for Ronaldinho.....HHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

A joke is about the most polite term i can find for that.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
itazz if we are not gonna put him in the midfeild or behind striker were are we gonna put him ?

goalie or defence please use the thing in your head

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My family name is Mulla. Oh and by the way What's the full name of your friend maybe he is a relative of mine(OUTSIDE MAIN TOPIC).

By the way abdoul9191 TAZZ is right about one thing which is that most of the names you listed have nothing to do with Ronaldinho's position on the field.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
zanetti on the bench to make space for ronaldinho gaucho? are you joking or what? you guys seem to think it's possible to just walk off a plane and play in serie a. it's not.

serie a is the most difficult league in the world. playing football is one thing; playing football in serie a is another thing altogether.

let's leave ronaldinho gaucho where he is. he's only 19. when he's about 22 or 23 and has gained some weight, muscle, experience, etc., then we can buy him. of course, he will probably be $200 million because he will be a world cup champion by then.

recoba, you said ronaldinho has been garbage. you don't konw what you are talking about. he scored the best goal of copa america 99 and was top scorer in the confederations cup and pre-olympic qualifying tournaments. don't base your judgments about him on one or two games with the national team of brazil. he is the best young player in the world.

(tazz, don't even start your saviola aimar riquelme nonsense. they are little boys next to ronaldinho, and you know it.)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well I think that pirlo and ronaldinho are the greatest young players but pirlo is slightly better

G

·
first of all, i totally agree with falcao....i think he should move to Spain when he's 20, then come to Serie A when he's 22-23......and also, no argentinian youngster is beter than Ronaldinho....NO ONE IN THE WORLD is better than Ronaldo....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
SANE>>>>>>> I expect that from someone whose signature suggests that INTER never won teh scudetto before R9 and will never win the scudetto after R9.

As for ROnaldinho he is o.k. :):):)

But Aimar is freaking :eek::eek: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Pirlo let's be honest.

Aimar Ronaldinho and Pirlo are very very different players.

Aimar is like an Ortega who dribbles forward instead of sideways and understands the concept of passing.

ROnaldinho is a lot liek R9 but has a better range of passing in that he can also play a s aplymaker or inside right forward.

Pirlo is simply an improvement on Del Piero in that he too has started out as a play maker and carries the ball well and has decent passing skills but he is mentally tougher and much much more physical.

IMHO Aimar is the best. yes and that means better than Pirlo but Pirlo is more suited to the European game like Zidane.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
tazz, you are so BIASED toward the argies. i'm not saying aimar isn't great. but, come on, to say ronaldinho gaucho is "OK" is simply rubbish. he is the best young player in the world.

what has aimar ever done? EVER? did he score the best goal of copa america 99 on his international debut? no, but ronaldinho did. has aimar ever led an international tournament in scoring? no, but ronaldinho set the confederations cup on fire. where was aimar when the argie olympic team needed him? he was doing crap while ronaldinho was leading the tournament in scoring and taking brazil to a first-place finish, including an emphatic 4-2 win over argentina.

what is aimar's role with the argie national team? he doesn't have one. ronaldinho? he's a guaranteed starter for brazil.

wake up, tazz. ronaldinho is much better than aimar, saviola, riquelme and all those argies.

tazz, why don't you try to prove me wrong?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts