Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHo would you prefer to play with Lopez next season IF we don't get Crespo. I'd prefer Salas, he is expirienced, very good skils on the ball, dribler, our first scorer...
Who do u prefer ? :confused:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I would rather Salas with two broken legs starting with Lopez instead of Inzaghi. Actually, i would rather be one man less on the field if Inzaghi had to start. The Inzaghi bros are worse than each other. Who told them to play soccer???????????

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have always said that Lopez and Inzaghi should form a partnership of speed. Salas is at his best when he plays segunda punta next to a powerstriker like Vieri / Batigol.

I think that Salas might have trouble with the speedier game of Lopez and Inzaghi is the perfect player to score from the opportunities that will arise when Lopez tears holes in the defence of our opponents ( man sounded a bit star treak there - sorry :( ).

Salas and Palmero
Lopez and Inzaghi

Why even bother getting Crespo ??

I have heard that Palermo is on his way to prior injury form does anyone have any news on this ??

Palermo 18$ Crespo 60$+ ??? should there even be a doubt ??

G

·
Salas-Lopez ??? That's not good combination :mad:

:cool:INZAGHINO - Lopez:cool:
Cause INZAGHINO has great skills, quick and good positioning

We will win treble !!!!

G

·
I would prefer Simone:D, even though he´s got an awful brother. :eek:

Salas is too fat and lazy. :eek:
But I admire him for refusing Parma!!! :cool:

So far, noone has even mentioned Fabrizio...Why??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

[Edited by Viking on 06-07-2000 at 20:08]

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Because we bought him to BACKUP salas or Inzaghi, whenever they are injured. His buy didn't intend to play in starting 11 and he already knows all the details behind...

G

·
I would love Salas to stay :D He always did well when he played up front with Bobo, and last season when he had a regular partner (Boksic) he scored a lot of goals. But then he would play with a different partner every week, and then he'd play on his own up front, so it's no wonder he had problems :(
Anyway, both Salas and Inzaghino will be important next season due to the number of games we're going to play.

FORZA LAZIO :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts