Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://laziomania.socceralliance.com/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid963567462,62290,

Salas may end up moving to Parma after all!! He is Parmas first choice to replace Crespo and if we sell Salas to Parma i think that we should ask for Conceicao not to be sold!!
They have Fuser they dont need Conceicao!!

but now that I look at it Salas is valued at $35mil Almeyda $21 that + crespos price of $56mil!!!!!

Well anyway it would be great if we could keep Conceicao but then i think we should buy a striker. Palermo or maybe an italian, Lucarelli would be great to have on the bench :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Who are we to decide what Parma needs or doesn't need? Besides, have you ever heard of the word "substitute"? Shouldn't we be the ones asking ourselves what we DON'T need, instead of just keep on buying and wanting?

[Edited by Lazia on 14-07-2000 at 19:00]

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
We need Conceicao, Fuser is getting to much injury prone, he will take over Fuserin a short time, if not from the beggining!
Besides you are signing Zenden...

About Salas he might move to Parma, but our first objective
now is Milocevic:)

WHy another striker you Already have Inzaghi and Ravanelli, ok i understand but Lucarelli another plain waste of talent:mad:

·
International
6,519 Posts
waste of talent ???
Nonono, it's Inter who are you talking about. They buy all the talents and than destroy them there. (Like MUTU now)
Lazio is not wasteing any talents, we can say that i don't know, the prove is maybe Concetti :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Aren't we wasting any talents? Does the name DEJAN STANKOVIC ring a bell, sslazio11?

ROMANI...SI! ROMANISTI...MAI!

E

·
0 Posts
I am probably the bigest fan of Stankovic on this board, but I don´t think he is a wasted talent. He did get his chances last season, he played awful in some games.

We can´t keep putting talents on the field just because they are talents. They need to deliver as well. Unfortunately Stankovic didn´t.

Anyway, next season is the season of Dejan. Both Eriksson and Mihajlovic have told that. Now when Conceicao and Almeyda are gone, Dejan will get more chances.

FORZA LAZIO

D

·
0 Posts
Well, it seems that everyone involved in Crespo deal got at least one attribute of "idiot" in this forum but Salas is THE IMBECILE in all this crap.Man, Cragnotti ate his balls trying to convince him to go to Parma.His reputation was going to be ruined if he didn't sealed the deal and sacrifice Conceicao for whom he was saying "not for sale" all the time.And when all is finished, he just comes and says:" Oh, I change my mind, I could go to Parma ".Salas has phucked us big time, that's all I can say.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Salas is acting a bit strange, I agree

P.S. Dino where do you live now? Drop me an e-mail when you have time :).

D

·
0 Posts
Emir, I have remained in Bosnia in Travnik.Don't mean to move.I'm kinda homesick guy - never was outside of Travnik for more than 10 days :)
I'll e-mail you soon :)
Also, guys congratulate me.I have passed the mark of 100 posts.I'm a PLAYER!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
He is acting a bit strange:: He has been quoted in saying his primary choice for a move is not to go to parma but maybe to move to INTER:
Moratti on the other hand has refused to make any comment on this situation.
But assures that within the next few days this matter will be closed..
What ever that means???

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lazia : Ups, my mistake :)

Emir: Oh, NO YOU AREN'T
There ain't anyone biggest fan of Deki than me. :p

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Shouldn't you've called yourself 'sslazio20' then? :D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
sslazio11:
Well now Mutu is loaned to Verona, I hope he performs well there instead of just warming the bench in Inter!

And yeah, I thought it was sslazio11 the biggest Deki fan in this forum at least (not sure about Yugo forum ;) ). Anyway it's still possible for Deki to get another number in the coming season(s) so changing the nickname would be rather difficult a task! :D

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, i would change it if i could :)
But i am Miha fan aswell, so the nick stayes :p

Nedved!, you really know how things are going don't u ? :)
Well, thanks, mate :)

CIAOO

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I'm 100 Percent positive that Salas will eventually sign for Parma.
Juve don't need him, and so does Inter. Parma is the one who really wants him.
Milosevic will be the one who'll replace Batigol at Fiorentina.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont want Salas at Parma,he is a wasted chances machine...why dont you just sell yim to Inter? :(

Fiorentina already replaced Batigol with Nuno Gomez.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Wasn't Nuno Gomez just lucky in the Euro 2000? I doubt that he is as good as he looked in Holland/Belgium. I wouldn't want him as replacement for Crespo at least. I want Milosevic, Elber or Kluivert! Salas can stay at Lazio or go to Inter. I will never like the guy...

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Just a note on Gomes:

I remember a Portuguese who made a point to correct the spelling sometime ago, it's Gomes and not Gomez. Not being fussy, just wanna give him a hand :D
Well Gomes can possibly be just another one-tournament-wonder but who knows? I like his goal vs France! Since they've bought him anyway, let's just wait and see, and hope that he won't turn into another Inzaghi... ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts