Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it looks like Salas will leave after all.
HE has accepted a move to Inter and Lazio will probobly accept the offer.

This is bull**** how can Lazio sell a loyal player like Salas. I love the guy.

·
International
6,519 Posts
And the most scary thing is that he will play with V32 against us !!! Magical attack, score maschine !! Be afraid. Be VERY afraid :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can not understand how you can sell a loyal player like Salas.
He was out of form a half season but you can't sell him for that. We can not expect him to score a goal in every game.
So the new striker(Crespo?) will we sell him to if he only scores 10-15 goals next seson?

·
Registered
555 Posts
M. Salas, I understand your frustration about this possible transfer (it's not sure yet), because Salas is a great player and maybe he is your favorite one too.... :)

But how loyal is a player that first says no to Parma, but when there is a chance to move to Inter he says he wants to leave Lazio for Inter ?

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Who will be Lazio's new forward then? Tanzi said about Crespo "No Salas,no deal".

·
International
6,519 Posts
Now I am really mad on Salas :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yeah but the thing is Inter are in the champions league!! and i'm sure that 9 times out of ten that if a player can go to a team where he can play in the CL rather than not in it he will choose the team in the CL. Like Salas when he was sacrifising a massive pay cut just to stay in Lazio. Also he knows that he will play a lot better with Vieri then with Amoroso :)

I hope Salas leaves since there is no point being in a team where you are not wanted by the president!! Though next season im sure that Salas will play the best game of his life when he plays Lazio and try to show to Cragnotti that he made a mistake!!

Now about Salas' transfer to Inter, it says that Inter will offer $35mil will any of these 3 players in exchange: Panucci, Jugovic, Zamorano. Why the hell would we ant any of these? they would be a waste of money!! I think that Crag should tell Moratti to dig that extra centimeter into his piggy bank for the whole $35mil in cash and then maybe we could tempt Tanzi with a bid of $40mil in cash + Almeyda (which sums $65mil doesnt it?) Maybe thats too much money for Crespo but if it means the treble its worth it. Also then say Mr Tanzi now why don't u take these $40 mil and go buy a striker yourself eg Milosevic!! Done done and done :)

The other thing, I don't want Crespo if we will have to give Parma Conceicao. We would then have to play Nedved on the right and Lopez in the midfield which would suck ass!!!!
But maybe it would be a blessing in discuise and we would play Stankovic on the right and he would finally reach what his talents have promised for soooo long!!

Maybe we should have just bought Jardel instead. That would have fixed all our problems!! I hope we buy Palermo but I don't think that he should be a starter. Now that we will sell Salas we will need to buy 2 strikers, Palermo and X

Who should X be??????

what about sheva no one has tried to buy him and maybe if we said to Milan here have $60mil cash they would accept!! its worth a try :rolleyes:

And sslazio11 dont be mad at Salas, its Cragnotti who is practiucally forcing Salas to leave, instead of accepting his decision :(
FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
To M.Salas, will you still support Lazio if Salas moved to Inter?? :)

The deal is not done yet :) The transfer is more complicated from what we expect, but If Salas wants to leave Lazio for Inter, so we can't do anything about that.

It seems that Salas has lost his interest to play for Lazio, first he rejected Parma (coz they don't play for CL), then he accepted the deal to play for Inter :(
Anyway, I still hope that He'll play for us again, at least for one more season.

Good Luck "El Matador"

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont understand why Inter wants Salas in the first place.They already have Vieri,Hakan Sukur,Recoba,Zamorano and Ventola/Kallon.Why do they need him? :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe because they remember what did the pair Salas-Vieri in the season '98-'99?

·
International
6,519 Posts
They have R9 too. Inter is making me sick. He is buying all the players, the team id full of stars. Vieri, Zamorano, Ronaldo, Seedorf...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mattias, you ask how loyal is Salas when he didn't accept a move to Parma, but is willing to accept a possible move to Inter. Well here are some valuable reason i'm sure you can understand:
1) It's obvious that Sergio Cragnotti and his son want to get rid of Marcelo. Every week they plan meetings the player so they can convince him to leave.
Now if you love a club and want to stay there, how do you feel when every week the owners are asking you leave?

2)Cragnotti doesn't seem to care where Salas goes. He doesn't have the player's interest in mind. The only thing on his mind is to get Crespo (before, it was Vieri). Every deal involving a big shoot player he gets, Marcelo's name is always on the trading list. If Crespo was playing for Cagliari, a team that's going to Serie B, it wouldn't matter if he got Crespo and trade Salas to a second division team.
So it's only normal after a long time feeling unwanted at Lazio that Marcelo decides to leave. And since he can decide where to go, again it's only normal that he goes where his interest is. He has his fellow Chilean Zamorano at inter, he's good friends with Vieri, and most importantly he'll play in the Champions league.

Forza Lazio!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know guys...This looks like a transfer which can actually come true.Salas wants it, Lazio wants it, I'm not sure about Inter's state of mind 'cause they have enough strikers.
So, it's about Panucci, Jugovic and Zamorano?
Panucci - he could be a good for our defence but he wasn't great last season and he would probably not accept to be on the bench a lot (Negro is first choice).Also what would we do with Gottardi then?
Jugovic - worst option.Although he is a former Laziale he is slow, old and can get only worse from now on.He had a bad injury last year, he was bad in Inter, bad in Euro2000 and he is a non-EU. NO, NO, NO!
Zamorano - maybe the best.We need a backup striker and experienced motivator in the dressing room.Zamorano also showed that he can stay on the bench and fight for a place in the team.He can score some important goals and he has Italian passport.I would go for this.
Also Inter values Salas at $35M which is good - $10M than we would got from Parma.If we go for Zamorano we would got $25-30M and him.Then we could give $35M and Almeyda to Parma, or we could buy Angel and exchange him.
Also, in cooperation with Parma we could ask Recoba and Zamorano from Inter, and than give Recoba to Parma.
And to Conceicao - STAY!!!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Recoba at Parma? I dont think so...Parma is searching a for a scoring forward,the replacement of Crespo,not the sub of Amoroso.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Salas to inter that sux but da ma n whants to leave so Bye Bye Matador.

Vieri-Salas
Zamorano-Salas

=0(

JF

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Salas' move to Inter seems surer for every day, especially since the player wants to move. The Chilean striker is valued $35 million and Inter can offer Lazio Panucci, Jugovic and Zamorano. Cragnotti and Eriksson can choose whom they want of these three players and then get money from Inter.

http://laziomania.socceralliance.com

Panucci: He was good when he played for Real Madrid, so it's nothing wrong if Lazio sign him, still one of the best in his position (right wing back). We need a new defender, he's italian, and he's not that old (I'm not sure about his age, but i think he's 26-27)

Jugovic: Since he's a non EU player, and we've got so many choice in his position [well i guess Jugovic can play on the left flank (Nedved's position) in Juve few years ago, but we're getting Pesaresi from Sampdoria, so we do NOT need him that much] but still a good player :)

Zamorano: No...No...No..., we don't need him, we've got Inzaghi, Lopez, Ravanelli and XXX (Crespo), and we seldom play with 3 attackers, so i don't think we need a new backup, we can promote one of our players from Lazio Primavera or we can try to sign a young talented player (Ventola???)

·
Registered
92 Posts
NVM save al the fuss....Manchester United will buy Salas for 40 million and crespo moves to lazio and parma buy a new striker

·
International
6,519 Posts
yeah, and tell me u believe that :p

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I wanted to tell AMOROSO. That inter doesn´t have Ventola and Kallon anymore. Inter will have R9,Recoba,Hakan Sükür,Salas,Vieri and maybe Zamorano. That depends on which player Lazio choose.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Losing El Matador would be horrible.Not only because we lose him but also the great duo of Bobo-Salas will reunite again.Sounds like a nightmare to me!
The second problem would be replacing him.Which alternatives do we have?Palermo would be a good choice.Superb headers and excellent shots,what else can we await from him?
About the exchange thing,I don't think Jugovic and Panucci would be useful,we have already better alternatives for their places,Lopez and Negro/Pancaro are very good players.
Zamorano is old and we should get some young italians instead of him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts