Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like the great Lazio partneship of Vieri and Salas will be joined again but at Inter. After constantly saying that he wanted to stay at Lazio Salas through his agent has finally decided that if he is not wanted at Lazio he will go to Inter!! He has said that he wants to move to Inter.

Inter will be making a $20mil + Jugovic offer for him. But there is no way Jugovic could even sit on the bench for Lazio so I cant see why they want him :rolleyes:

It looks like Inter will have some great attacking partneships next year then: Vieri-Ronaldo, Vieri-Salas, Salas-Zamorano, and all this with Sukur and Recoba to back them up.

Hopefully Salas will have great success and fits in well with Inter!!
I wish him luck at Inter :(

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
this is what inter attacking players i would love
vieri ronadlo recoba baggio (he has not left)montella salas

I

·
0 Posts
I guess if Salas does go to Inter Mutu would leave. That would really suck. Mutu had a great tournament. Salas is a pretty good player and I wouldnt mind having him. But if he was to go I guess Bam Bam would leave right? Oh btw Matador, is Salas a trouble maker at Lazio? I hope not.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well mutu is good but needs more experience so loan him off to an italian club and keep montella and vieri starting attacking duo and salas & sukur there backups and when r9 comes back they salas montella sukur recoba nd baggio (if he does not leave ) can be subs or injury backups or when vieri or ronaldo are off form and fiore seedorf and pirlo can support them

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Whats with the montella crap his NOT COMING is that clear and if El Matardor comes i think that inter has just wasted it's time and money chasing Mr HAKAN SUKER who i don't like (no ofence to the hakan fans)Inter will be complete and would have an attack to fear of Vieri salas Recoba Suker zamorano plus the great one Ronaldo a midfield of seedorf,pirlo,serena,geogatos,farinos,zanetti,Di biagio,Brochhi and recoba left winger
are defence is not bad but getting better Simic,Blanc,Domoraund,cordoba,cirllo,Panucci(I think)
looking at the side we will have a big chance pushing sides like lazio and juventus for the Scudetto and The champions league we are looking good

Forza Inter
Happy 50th post
For INTER 1+8

M

·
0 Posts
I pretty sure that you have put Mutu on loan to Glasgow Rangers already.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I hope we will never sign him.....

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Oh well..... i guess we will sign Salas and let the great fight BAM BAM go.....sigh.......As soon as you praise Moratti he gets crazier.

The reason i believe this is because Moratti has said on many many occasions that he absolutely LOVES Salas......sigh.

the only good thing is that Zamorano is indeed injury prone and Salas is not.

·
Registered
16,183 Posts
Everyone who understands football should know Salas is an excellent player. Anyone who saw the spectacular stuff he did for River and in his 1st season at Lazio will know he's one of the best in Europe.

As for Bam Bam, yeah he's been great for the club but he never *****ing scores!! Anyway I can really see Inter signing Salas coz Moratti and Lippi both love the guy.

Can't complain about re uniting the ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Vieri-Salas Lazio combo which was at times amazing.

Case in point: Vieri's great goal in the Olimpico against Fiorentina set up by a Salas back heel. Magic.

·
Registered
16,183 Posts
Looks like he's on his way.

From the superb eurofootball.com :

Crespo deal sees light at the end of the tunnel

“Crespo will line up alongside Sebastian Veron this coming season,” confirms his agent Gustavo Mascardi.

The long Hernan Crespo saga might finally be coming to an end. Lazio president Sergio Cragnotti has declared that he wants to bring to an end the situation that his club and Parma have been involved in for two months.

At the moment there are still two foreseeable solutions for what will become the most expensive deal in Italian footballing history. Salas has accepted a transfer to Inter, and the northern club are ready to offer 40 billion lire (€20.7m) for the player, plus either Jogovic or Simic in exchange. Lazio, on the other hand are willing to help Parma get Martin Palermo or Pablo Angel, two South American aces, offer the 40 billion lire (€20.7m) and include Matias Almeya in order to get Crespo.

The other solution is a deal involving Sergio Conciecao. If Lazio decide to sacrifice the Portuguese player, Matias Almeyda and their claim on Simone Inzaghi, Parma could let go of Hernan Crespo. Cragnotti will return from Brazil this Monday, and hopefully the situation will then be clearer. If Lazio decide to choose the latter solution then the Roman club will have two midfielders, Claudio Lopez on the left wing and Nedved on the right.

To fill the gap left by the simultaneous departures of Salas to Inter and Simone Inzaghi to Parma, Lazio may try to turn their attentions to Martin Palermo, a player who has been on the Roman club’s list for quite a while.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
First I was really against Salas joining Inter,but after have thought about it, I míght accept it. Inter should give Zamorano away because we won´t need him. Jugovic should be sold.

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Whell...
Recoba is right !
If Salas will sign for INter - what will happen???
* - Someone will lose a spot in the starting 11th...
( If it's Sukur , Zamorano , R9 , Vieri , Recoba )
* - Inter will loose a lot of $$$
& the trnsfer eon't be executed...
because Salas will go to Parma...
:)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well now it looks like salas is coming Zamorano is going to have to go. Have u seen Zamorano at his peak back at Real and seville it's dissapointing maybe he doesn't score and maybe his getting really old but i wish bam bam the best of luck in the future

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I am convinced Moratti has no idea about the game. He has so many bloody strikers, he could fill a side just with forwards. Inter have Vieri, Roanldo, Zamarano, Recoba, Baggio, Mutu, Sukur and now they want Salas. What they should try and get is defenders. They are just as important as strikers. Even midfielders are needed at that club. Stop with the strikers, only 2 or 3 can play at once and even if you do get injuries, gun strikers like Sukur will still be on bench. I think Inter should sell Baggio and Zamarano, loan out Mutu to Verona (he is already). That would mean for next season if Salas does join, he will get a regular game with Vieri and Recoba. Also, Sukur would be the man to take over Vieri when he needs a rest. But when Ronaldo returns, who is going to go. It's just not right having all these good strikers at one club.

·
Registered
16,183 Posts
Baggio is gone, I thought everyone knew that, so its time people stop talking about him in relation to Inter.

And there's no point in even considering Ronaldo getting a first team place in the next season because he just won't be ready for it.

And remember Inter probably won't use a Vieri-Sukur combination because at least one forward has to be quick. Basically Inter's only in-form quick forward is Alvaro Recoba and he can't be relied on for the whole season.

The team needs another top quality striker and Salas is the perfect solution. I'd also suggest bringing in another young Italian forward to compensate for South American WC qualification games.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well in all the years i have seen salas playing hes only done one thing to make his a slight trouble maker!!

That was when he declined to go play for chile to play in a serie a match and a champions league match vs chelsea!!
in the serie a match he was left on the bench and in the match against chelsea he came off the bench played for 10 minz and then got subbed off when couto was red carded. He took his shirt off and chucked it away when walking to get subbed!! this is the only bad thing hes ever done, so i wouldnt really say hes a trouble maker and in the circumstances who could blame him. Gives up playing for chile to play 10 mins in 2 games!!

Well then good luck to Salas at Inter!! Im sure that Inter and Salas will have great seasons next year!! And Salas will play a great game against Lazio at olimpico 2 :rolleyes:
i hope he gets a good reception!!! if i were salas and i got booed on my come back to olimpico id be devastated!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Salas is a SOuth AMerican Zamorano is a south American and Recoba is a SOuth American.

When the qualifiers come they will all be gone along with Zanetto and Cordoba.

That leaves us with Mr. Christian "I've fallen and i can't get up" Vieri and Mr. Hakan "I wanna go home please" Sukur in our attack......

Does anyone need any further proof that Morattis is a [email protected]?

Oh yes you mabye do.......he called Seedorf a playmaker :):):)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tazz,dont give these stupid nicknames to Sukur.There is only one Mr "I want to go home" at Inter.Georgatos :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts